APRIL 15 TEA PARTY

randyvw

time to take back our country from the politicians. all across america there will be protests scheduled on tax day. we have three of them here in victorville. do a google on "tea party" and you should be able to find a link to your local one. even if you don't attend you should pay attention to what's happening that day, because there are likely to be disruptions in your drive to work or? i wouldn't be surprised to see a riot or two that day. a lot of people i talk to are really p*ssed about our congress wrecking our country. there also will be tea parties on july 4th. :laughoff: don't forget yer pitchforks!

My commute to and from work was just like any other day. :DDRrocks: No disruptions.

I like tea but hate politics. Is tea trendy? :watching:

Sort of, now a days you need to add a bunch of bark, grass, fruits, some brush, amino acids throw in a few vitamins and your in the trend.

my thumpertalk boss is at the one at sunset part right now.

Yup, I drove by on my way home and saw 30-40 peeps at Eastern/Sunset and then almost rear ended someone that had to read all the signs... LOL

:DDRrocks:

NOW :ah: THIS IS THE DUMBEST THREAD EVER NOTHINGS GONNA CHANGE THERE MOST LIKELY THE SAME IDIOTS THAT VOTED FOR OBAMA. :ah:

:watching: Exactly. I can't say much more, cuz some moderators are going to get mad at me. But I will say, I am still looking for a picture of his dumbazz in a sand rail. :lol::hello::DDRrocks:

there were a few thousand people in downtown bakersfield for the tea party yesterday afternoon. my wife works downtown and called me to tell me how effed up the traffic was, as the huge crowd took over the main downtown thoroughfare and blocked traffic

yesterday in a speech given at the Alamo in San Antonio, TX..a well known conservative talk show host told the crowd of tens of thousands that the Dems AND the Republipukes both sucked, and it brought the house down.

the funniest thing i saw regarding this event was i was watching the news last night, and on MSNBC, with kweeef olddumbman....the headline on the bottom of the picture had the caption

TEABAGGERS GO NUTS

:pissed: :kitty: