Chevy camaro

• 3 weeks later...

Well we are one of the first dealers to finally get em as of yesterday. We got two of them and have a handful more on the way. One was a yellow V6 model, the other was an orange SS. :blink: Most dealers can only get a couple right now, but the owner, Heinrich (being on the Camaro board and having pull with GM), has over 10 coming to our store. :finger:

And check it out....I got to take one for a cruise! :laughing: (only because the check engine light was already on and it was in the shop before they could PDI it LOL) These cars are badass. They seem pretty well put together (other than the broken circuit I found at the PCM) and drive really nice. The one I drove was only the V6 model :laughing: , but still pretty sweet. The V6 model is about 30K and a fully loaded SS gets up to about 46K. :argue: That's sticker though. I'm sure there will be a markup since there really isn't much of a difference from invoice on these things. Perfect time to come out with a really expensive car, GM. :finger::laughing:

Here's some chit azz cel phone pics I took yesterday.

post-3-1241187811_thumb.jpg

post-3-1241187827_thumb.jpg

post-3-1241187842_thumb.jpg

post-3-1241187854_thumb.jpg

post-3-1241187871_thumb.jpg

post-3-1241187883_thumb.jpg

You either love it or hate it. I wish I had the extra scratch to pick one up...I really like these cars.

Yeah I saw that orange one sitting out front yesterday. That thing was pretty sick! :dumbass: 'bout time they took that corvette off the podium :thumb:

I heard there's already a bulletin out on them about brake noise....the fix, wheel weights? :booty:

still pretty bad a$$ though

Hey Pete do you know if your getting any convertible models soon?

Thats the one my step-mom wants.

:driver:

I haven't heard anything about a convertible.

Yeah I saw that orange one sitting out front yesterday. That thing was pretty sick! :dumbass: 'bout time they took that corvette off the podium :booty:

I heard there's already a bulletin out on them about brake noise....the fix, wheel weights? :idiot:

still pretty bad a$$ though

Yeah someone just bought that orange SS today. This guy had a huge grin on his face leaving the vehicle delivery lane on the drive this morning. :grin: Lucky bastid. :thumb: I SO want one! :(

Great pic huh? :dope: lol

post-3-1241226125_thumb.jpg

Pete, what dept do you work in? I bought my Tahoe there (and the Tahoe before that). I've never seen you. :dumbass:

I take my Tahoe there for repairs and I need my antenna fixed. I can't get any stations in really clear (never had). Gotta take it in again before the warranty's up next month!

Edited by Kitcat

Pete, what dept do you work in? I bought my Tahoe there (and the Tahoe before that). I've never seen you. :thumb:

I take my Tahoe there for repairs and I need my antenna fixed. I can't get any stations in really clear (never had). Gotta take it in again before the warranty's up next month!

:driver: great! :dumbass:

I'm a tech in service. Nobody ever sees me. :booty::idiot::D lol

Pete, what dept do you work in? I bought my Tahoe there (and the Tahoe before that). I've never seen you. :dumbass:

sounds like maybe the antenna wire isnt connected to either the deck or the antenna....just a guess

• 1 month later...

i just saw one today and it was all blacked out, it looked great. i thought i was one of the few to see them..gave pete a call and he told me that i was about 2 weeks to late...oh well so much for staying on top of things..

so here are some boobs and explosions

http://www.explosionsandboobs.com/

Edited by RAGDOLL MX