lost keys

its a little late but a friend asked me to post this

Found a set of keys at Dumont Dunes weekend of March 7/8. They were found out in the dunes, looks like someone lost them while riding. If they could be yours e-mail a description and we will get them to you. Send an e-mail to cadyjl@verizon.net.

• 3 months later...

So this is a really late reply, maybe it'll be seen by the next dune season. Did the found set of keys have a Ford key, a couple Trimax keys, Master Lock keys (2), and a key with "fuel" on it (along with others)? If you still have them, let me know. Thanks!

Edited by nvpowerdoc

It shows that he has not logged on since May. You can try to send him a PM (private message) or you can email him. Just click on his name and it will take you to his info page that has those choices.

100% right, haven't logged-in since way before May! I sent an email previously, we'll see. I already made a replacement set of keys. Just two that could not be replaced, a couple of barrel keys. Thanks.