night drags people !

mex450

hi people, this is eric, a couple of my friends from riverside and vegas are going to dumont saturday night may 2nd at 7 pm till sunday morning at 7 am ..4 stroke and 2 strokes are all invited... to have a good time ... let everyone know...thank's guys. hope to see u there... :laughing::unsure:

just an FYI...

livetodrag hit the "report post" button instead of the reply button and meant to post this...

sounds good, theres suppost to be hella people from ca. I heard 40+ drag banshees are going. I wonder if any drag four strokes will show?

:booty: you know what gets me is your buddies are always like well ride anyplace anytime so il tell them about the drags and what do i get get naw dude were going to supercross im like fu*k that why watch some one have fun on theres when you can ride your own? why spend 2 hours in traffice getting in and waiting in line to get in and for beer and for food and then spen 3 to 4 hours trying to get out of there its cheaper and funner to hit dumont for the night !!!!! there just pussy and cant hack with the rest of us :thumb: :dumbass: :driver:

:beercheers: no sorry .. i rushed after work so f up and forgot my camera.. but great time...

tiger tiger racing in riverside... made mine it's a 4 mill on gas.. not bad..

:blury: hey guys thx for putting that on i had a blast out there racing with you all as did my 2 yr old and my 2 nephews i have to really give thx because i was able to convince my sister to go and she hasent been to dumont in the past 19 yrs she said it was like going home once again thx for the great night :blah:

Roy wheres the vids....no one said anything on other boards.

next time people have to spread the....theres many other boards out there that don't come here.

well if it happens at Dumont...it's right here. :blury:

im having a damn issue with my hd not wanting to upload to my computer and i was goig out that morning to do testing a buddy called the day before and told me about it.if i here again i willlet you know.soon as i get this problem figured out i will post.