Maybe Im paranoid.......

Maybe Im just being paranoid.........

I was contacted by someone willing to trade me a long travel golf cart for one of my quads I have a CL(good thing for me) I figured I would post on here first and see if anyone had one stolen or missing. The last thing I want to do is trade for this thing and then have someone chase me down at the dunes because its a stolen cart! The cart has a 30hp motor in it with LT susp in the front with rear trailing arms. It has a forward facing rear seat also. Its silver and blue.

PS. If the guy I am emailing back and forth about this hangs out here, I dont want to offend, I just dont want a dirty machine ya know?

:D

Maybe Im just being paranoid.........

I was contacted by someone willing to trade me a long travel golf cart for one of my quads I have a CL(good thing for me) I figured I would post on here first and see if anyone had one stolen or missing. The last thing I want to do is trade for this thing and then have someone chase me down at the dunes because its a stolen cart! The cart has a 30hp motor in it with LT susp in the front with rear trailing arms. It has a forward facing rear seat also. Its silver and blue.

PS. If the guy I am emailing back and forth about this hangs out here, I dont want to offend, I just dont want a dirty machine ya know?

:D

:laughoff: