....once you go to black......

Since you have asked why dont you tell us all. I do not know??? Huh Huh..

it is called the pedo bear as in pedophille, the peds use him in videos doing sex acts with children, i guess they use this innocent bear to attract kids. google it you'll see. wingnut, just searched it and figured it out.

sorry for the thread jack cheese you ride looks good dressed in black. need to paint those hubs mang.., and wingnut, sorry dude i probably should have PM'ed you instead of posting glad you found it and changed it.

Edited by mush

it is called the pedo bear as in pedophille, the peds use him in videos doing sex acts with children, i guess they use this innocent bear to attract kids. google it you'll see. wingnut, just searched it and figured it out.

sorry for the thread jack cheese you ride looks good dressed in black. need to paint those hubs mang.., and wingnut, sorry dude i probably should have PM'ed you instead of posting glad you found it and changed it.

im actually kind of glad you brought that up, i had no idea what it was...I FUGGIN HATE PEDOPHILES :coocoo:

as for the hubs...i think im gonna leave em yellow for the time being, as it matches part of the flame on my seat cover...i am gonna pull the bumper tho and shoot it all black...and maybe even the scoops and powdercoat the a-arms black