"test n tune" pre ddr night drags

quad~dizzle

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This isn't the annual "official'/ unofficial" night drags, guys. It's the same group who just went out a few weeks ago. They are doing it again. Most of the regular peeps from the site usually go out for the annual night ride/ drags in August. ;)

These guys will have lights set up and there should be some good racing again just like their last gathering.

This isn't the annual "official'/ unofficial" night drags, guys. It's the same group who just went out a few weeks ago. They are doing it again. Most of the regular peeps from the site usually go out for the annual night ride/ drags in August. ;)

These guys will have lights set up and there should be some good racing again just like their last gathering.

i thought it was a little early :idiot: i did a edit on the topic :angry2:

I still think these are night drags... not a test and tune.. :dunno::dunno: I think this is put on by some group out of California. I might be wrong though, so..

Its just not THE DDR Night Ride that usually happens in August as close to the full moon as possible.

I still think these are night drags... not a test and tune.. :dunno::dunno: I think this is put on by some group out of California. I might be wrong though, so..

Its just not THE DDR Night Ride that usually happens in August as close to the full moon as possible.

Ill give my buddy a call see if he wants to go out that evening, he has a mobile dyno and can tune bikes all night long if needed, also does repairs.

i meant this is just a fluffer :?:

hey sorry i didn't post this earlier but the guy with the lights confirmed that he's was going to show a long time ago just thought u might wanna know, also all the bikes that where there last where primeraly from four builders and they are definitely going to be there this time plus more bikes from couple other builders it should be fun to watch the standoff between these bikes. i hope to see more four strokes make it everybody loves to watch those bikes run!!!!!

Here we go with sh*t talking, this is a pic of Eric's beautiful bike that he's having built by tiger racing. It looks sick and runs hard BUT he doesn't know how to ride it, so if you own a stock 4 stroke please run him and i'll bet you'll hand him his a$$!!!!!

Edited by livetodrag

I can't throw any names out there but four builders confirmed that they will show. Nobody is allowing me to state any names. But, dont worry they'll be there. As far as the big bikes go, there should be a descent turn out. I know that there's going to be at least two 18mm, two 12mm, one 16mm, one 14mm, one 20mm, and I think a 22mm triple is supposed to come. The majority of us will just have smaller bikes like 10,7,4, and 5mm man if you own a drag bike 2 or 4 stroke you should try and make it. I know your itching to ride.

JUNE 20TH....Yes, the ad on craiglist is true. I sent dune freak a private message to change the date on the cover. I guess there was a couple of builders that couldn't make it that weekend. So my builder made a few phone calls and had everybody reschedule the date to the weekend of June 20th so he can get all the big bikes out there at the same time. I just wanted to let everybody know. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Edited by livetodrag

JUNE 20TH....Yes, the ad on craiglist is true. I sent dune freak a private message to change the date on the cover. I guess there was a couple of builders that couldn't make it that weekend. So my builder made a few phone calls and had everybody reschedule the date to the weekend TO June 20th so he can get all the big bikes out there at the same time. I just wanted to let everybody know. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I never got a pm about the date change :lol:

So now it's the 20th instead of June 13th? :beer_bang: Let me know and I will update it and maybe even send out a e-mail to everyone. ughh