"test n tune" pre ddr night drags

quad~dizzle

JUNE 20TH....Yes, the ad on craiglist is true. I sent dune freak a private message to change the date on the cover. I guess there was a couple of builders that couldn't make it that weekend. So my builder made a few phone calls and had everybody reschedule the date to the weekend TO June 20th so he can get all the big bikes out there at the same time. I just wanted to let everybody know. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

are you trying to fake us out and have the hill all to yourselfs :lol:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bummer...oh well.....i got the folks in town for a visit, and my buddy that was gonna head out with me is going to be in chicago that weekend. the 13th was perfect, oh well guess i will head to the water instead of the sand :beercheers:

I can't throw any names out there but four builders confirmed that they will show. Nobody is allowing me to state any names. But, dont worry they'll be there. As far as the big bikes go, there should be a descent turn out. I know that there's going to be at least two 18mm, two 12mm, one 16mm, one 14mm, one 20mm, and I think a 22mm triple is supposed to come. The majority of us will just have smaller bikes like 10,7,4, and 5mm man if you own a drag bike 2 or 4 stroke you should try and make it. I know your itching to ride.

Hmmmmm, I wonder who that could be. :laughoff:

Maybe I'll dust the cob webs off my little ol' 370 and see if she can still run with the big dogs. :MBdance::laughoff:

Livetodrag,

You should visit www.fourstrokeassociation.com and give some details there. I posted the like to this thread and your craigslist ad there, but it might carry more weight if you visit the site and let them know details. I am under the same user name there.

that sucks now date changed & i can't make it, i have my boy that weekend :MBdance: ....i was ready with a couple of friends for the 13th :laughoff: ...well i guess ill be like everybody else wait till august.. :mc:

Edited by jr1208

I'm coming home from Pismo that day, I'm really gonna try to make it.

It's been a long while since I've had my quad out and just finished dusting the cob webs off, man it's amazing all the stuff that breaks while sitting in the shed :beer_bang: So if you see this quad come and say what's up.

Here she is all nice and clean and tuned up :beercheers:

post-1524-1244607974_thumb.jpg

Edited by painterjoe

I'm coming home from Pismo that day, I'm really gonna try to make it.

It's been a long while since I've had my quad out and just finished dusting the cob webs off, man it's amazing all the stuff that breaks while sitting in the shed :beer_bang: So if you see this quad come and say what's up.

Here she is all nice and clean and tuned up :beercheers:

Damn Joe. The whole time I have known you I have never seen that bike out. Looks nice! Hope you can make it. :driver: