"test n tune" pre ddr night drags

quad~dizzle

I'm on the fence right now, but I think I'm gonna try and make it out for Saturday. I might bring my hauler and a couple peeps and stay Sat night so we can get some Sunday AM runs in. My ribs haven't healed up an entire 100%, but they are much better. I need a sand fix. :dumbass:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eric and i are going to decide tommorow right now its still up in the air

aren't you the one who put up the craigslist ad to get the word out about this and also told me about it so we could help spread the word? lol

aren't you the one who put up the craigslist ad to get the word out about this and also told me about it so we could help spread the word? lol

DANG give me some time to reply, for dunefreak yes and yes and thanks again

Edited by livetodrag

:laugh :beercheers: ing:

:?: you posted that 3 hours ago! :whoop: DANNNNNNNG MANG!!!! :ban-split:

my bad but not really i'm at work and i have a mobile laptop and i just lose track of time!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by livetodrag

so back on topic here...

we should be pulling in about 6:30 or so. :laughing:

24hrs from now we will be kickin it at Dumont :grin: :drunk2: For god sakes pete dont let chad eat any carne asada he will be blowin you hauler apart again :think: :ah: :blink:

24hrs from now we will be kickin it at Dumont :mex: :drunk2: For god sakes pete dont let chad eat any carne asada he will be blowin you hauler apart again :laughing: :ah: :think:

Now hold up a minute there Aaron!! I don't think so!! Between your wife throwing up and your stank gas from hell it was you and only you that was blowing up the trailer!! :blink::grin::slap::lol:

Now hold up a minute there Aaron!! I don't think so!! Between your wife throwing up and your stank gas from hell it was you and only you that was blowing up the trailer!! :slap::lol::mex::lol:

You could never prove it :laughing: ...You forgot about the ANIMALLLL!!!!!!!!!!! :hatdance: I think we can both agree the pukin was rediculous :think::blink::grin:

You could never prove it :laughing: ...You forgot about the ANIMALLLL!!!!!!!!!!! :hatdance: I think we can both agree the pukin was rediculous :blink::slap::dope:

Honestly the puking was kind of amazing :grin: I never in my life would have guessed that someone so little could do so much puking!! After 7 hours of non stop :lol::mex::lol::barf::barf::barf::barf: I was ready to throw in the towel. :think: