heading to Little Sahara!

We loved it so much last time we're heading up there again on Thursday for 5 days of duning! :MBdance:

I can't wait. That place kicks azz. Last time we only got a little bit into the dunes in the back and hit alot of the trails. Not this time! We're doing it all. :lol:

I'll be sure to take plenty of pics for everyone. :dope:

Right on you guys! Hope you had a good time out in :lol: Ville.... I mean San Fran.....And an even better time out in Lil' Sahara, I'm fuggin jealous :MBdance:

Thanks Ian and yep it was awesome. And you are like the 100th person to crack a gay joke about that place. :MBdance::MBdance::MBdance: Didn't really see any gays...only some really cool places and did a ton of stuff. We had an amazing time. No time to post about it though. Maybe next week when we get back.

Our flight just got in late Sun night and now we have 3 short azz days to get ready for LS. yeesh :MBdance: I'm not complaining though. I can ALWAYS use a 4-5 day dune trip, especially to that place. YIAH :dope:

btw..your invite is still good. ;) Let's go!

Hell Ya,I cant wait to get there.1st time for me at LS Utah.I finally get to ride the revamped Raptor 700.Kam from KBR in Salt Lake is bringing it out there with him.I got off my butt and got the 660 raptor ready too.I have had the mohawks now for months and have been too lazy to mount them on the wheels.I have been slacking on that big time :dope:

post-16-1242862931_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sand_700R

We loved it so much last time we're heading up there again on Thursday for 5 days of duning! :clap:

I can't wait. That place kicks azz. Last time we only got a little bit into the dunes in the back and hit alot of the trails. Not this time! We're doing it all. :grin:

I'll be sure to take plenty of pics for everyone. :dayum:

We'll see you there! :dayum: