Movies

RAGDOLL MX

the wife recorded a movie the other night.. was interesting and kept you thinking.. was called deja vu. bout a guy that travels back in time and saves some chick.. pretty neat movie.. i thought it was kinda ehhh in the begining then it just kinda reels you in and you have to sit and watch it :D

We watched the Express last night! AWESOME!!!!! Even if you don't like football... AWESOME flick! :dayum:

Cole come over and borrow my Netflix.. she would like both the movies I got this time! The Lake House (she may have already seen this one) and Express! :grin:

the wife recorded a movie the other night.. was interesting and kept you thinking.. was called deja vu. bout a guy that travels back in time and saves some chick.. pretty neat movie.. i thought it was kinda ehhh in the begining then it just kinda reels you in and you have to sit and watch it :D

yeah i watched that movie i thought it was pretty good

hell ya thats a good movie.... :beercheers:

• 3 weeks later...

I was pretty impressed with RAVE @ Towns Square, though I would still prefer the theater to be empty... At least it was clean!

So its worth going to the theater to see? Or just wait til it comes out on video..

I want to go see Lion King.. I know its not a movie.. but I still want to see it!

I tend to think no movie is worth going to a theater to see... but this IS a movie I'd like to own when it comes out if that means anything...

Pete and I just saw Lion King and that is totally worth it! Great show :D

I tend to think no movie is worth going to a theater to see... but this IS a movie I'd like to own when it comes out if that means anything...

Pete and I just saw Lion King and that is totally worth it! Great show :D

How is the theater for the Lion King?? My friend Mikey and I are looking at tickets.. is it a small theater are the cheaper seats ok??

It's the old Mamma Mia theater, if you ever saw that. I've never been to far back but I'd guess it to be fine. You're going to want to see the costumes as clearly as possible if you can manage it; they are the best part of the show.

It's the old Mamma Mia theater, if you ever saw that. I've never been to far back but I'd guess it to be fine. You're going to want to see the costumes as clearly as possible if you can manage it; they are the best part of the show.

I haven't been at all.. I just now found someone who likes to go to these things! :blink:

Thanks!! :lol:

I didn't think I'd be into it at all. The Lion King show was really good though. Like Anna said, those costumes were amazing. I never even saw the cartoon movie so I was sceptical. It was very entertaining though. :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

going to go see UP tonight at the Drive in theatre

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USpI6Jzl3No

Edited by RAGDOLL MX

going to go see UP tonight at the Drive in theatre

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USpI6Jzl3No

up was a good movie. hangover was fkn funny.