The "Official" DDR Nightdrags

ltr450rider

Ok everybody. I'm losing my mind here with all this "Test and Tune" and other groups talk of other nights. I had such a blast last year that I wanna get a set date for this awsome night of racing, socializing, drinking, and sleeplessness with people that I don't really even know. :beerpint:

This site says the moon will be fullest on August 8th. The 2nd weekend.

http://www.moonconnection.com/moon-august-2009.phtml

What does everyone think. :beercheers:

Edited by ltr450rider

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we need to meet up out there all my buddies that i normally ride with dont like to ride anymore i need new riding friends so if we all meet up i can put faces with names and have a good time what you all think :laughoff:

Last year it was more about the party than the drags. There was only 1 or 2 fast azz banshees. Most of the people just hung out at the bottom of the hill. Most of my fun was back at camp partying till the sun came up.

Can anyone bring out a light again this year. I am more than willing to pitch in a few bucks if anyone can get one. :barf:

Isn't it this weekend? I know for a fact it's not going to be dead.

I was out at Sandtoyz Unlimited.. Large Cali crowd with big bikes are heading that way..

it's in august. there's another gathering happening in a couple weeks or so, there's a thread about it somewhere, but it's not the official DDR summer night run.

8th huh... lets see i'm already taking the last week of july off and then probably 3 or 4 days off at the end of august... hopefully my fractured wrist heals up too... i'll try to be there cause last year was fun... didn't see to many other people out just riding though like we were

yup i could make it i don't get my boy that weekend....so lets roll jorge....... :dunno::offtopic::banghead:

sorry bro I can't, that weekend I am going to santa barbara with the boys we're going for fiestas...... we riding the bikes there we do this every year my buddy's bro lives there so we don't pay for chit all we can drink and eat until you :dunno: good times every time...............so I guess I will miss this one again :offtopic:

No your not, your not invited. That's for leavin' my azz in the middle of the desert jerkoff :dayum:

But since it's not my site, I can't really say chit. So I'll see ya there :blink:

It's everybody's site. Say what ya want. :think::lol:

What did I miss? :dumbass:

It's everybody's site. Say what ya want. :think::lol:

What did I miss? :dumbass:

Last year, we loaded up in Coles :dumbass: and got about 1/4 mile from camp when the battery died. So Brit decides to walk back to camp and get his truck for a jumpstart. Well, 30 mins go by and no Brit, and we were running out of beer. So I walk back, get my quad, and ride over to jump the mog. We get back to camp and Brits hangin out havin a grand ole time. :dumbass: :dayum:

I'm not mad, I'm just giving him a hard time. I don't trust anyone I meet the first time anyway. You have to earn it. :blink:

No your not, your not invited. That's for leavin' my azz in the middle of the desert jerkoff :think:

But since it's not my site, I can't really say chit. So I'll see ya there :blink:

:ah: :ah: :dumbass: :lol::dayum: