The "Official" DDR Nightdrags

ltr450rider

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK OK...im kinda confused...you guys saying that ppl are getting to together at the D for some :dayum::lol::think: during summer...

if thats true and not to hot...ill be there.

Jason

Should only be in the mid 90's (at 2AM) Im in :blink:

OK OK...im kinda confused...you guys saying that ppl are getting to together at the D for some :lol::blink::dayum: during summer...

if thats true and not to hot...ill be there.

Jason

Yep it's true. It's been a DDR.com tradition for years now. Hot? Not really after the sun goes down, but when you first get there...oh hell yeah its hot. Who cares though. It's a great time.

Here's reports and pics from the last couple summer night trips.

Yep it's true. It's been a DDR.com tradition for years now. Hot? Not really after the sun goes down, but when you first get there...oh hell yeah its hot. Who cares though. It's a great time.

Here's reports and pics from the last couple summer night trips.

those pics looks like something i could enjoy....so is the official date Aug 8th???

Last year, we loaded up in Coles :headbang1: and got about 1/4 mile from camp when the battery died. So Brit decides to walk back to camp and get his truck for a jumpstart. Well, 30 mins go by and no Brit, and we were running out of beer. So I walk back, get my quad, and ride over to jump the mog. We get back to camp and Brits hangin out havin a grand ole time. :headbang1: :beer_bang:

I'm not mad, I'm just giving him a hard time. I don't trust anyone I meet the first time anyway. You have to earn it. :beercheers:

Damn thats not cool

Guys chill out it was nothing malicious, everyone was buzzed and having a good time and me and this girl (I cant remember who it was) thought it would be funny as hell to not say squat when we got back to camp and see how long cole and crew would sit in the darkness waitng for someone to come running.

They were in sight of camp at all time, noone was hurt, there was no immidiate danger, noone was bleeding to death.............

It WAS funny as hell tho :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown:

Guys chill out it was nothing malicious, everyone was buzzed and having a good time and me and this girl (I cant remember who it was) thought it would be funny as hell to not say squat when we got back to camp and see how long cole and crew would sit in the darkness waitng for someone to come running.

They were in sight of camp at all time, noone was hurt, there was no immidiate danger, noone was bleeding to death.............

It WAS funny as hell tho :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown:

:shout:

Again. I'm not mad about it. I really don't care what happened. No hard feelings. It is just a funny story from last year is all. :beercheers:

I am so ready for this. It's going to be a long 2 months for me. I think I will stop looking at this thread. That way I forget about it untill it gets closer.

• 3 weeks later...
:lol: yo, i'am tryin to post this sh*t everywhere lets get back on topic and talk details dunefreak what up with lights what hill are we liteing up and who has the funds to make all this sh*t happen? need some people to help with financeing of this spectacular event thats going to take place, like cash for the lights? i'll kick in let me know.

:mex: yo, i'am tryin to post this sh*t everywhere lets get back on topic and talk details dunefreak what up with lights what hill are we liteing up and who has the funds to make all this sh*t happen? need some people to help with financeing of this spectacular event thats going to take place, like cash for the lights? i'll kick in let me know.

Jay settle down there grasshopper. :lol: This isn't an "event". It's nothing more than a dune trip in the middle of summer. :lol:

I am not in charge of the lights but I know at least one set of lights usually does show up though and it's always at Banshee Hill. If someone brings some lights I will be happy to kick in towards the cost of them as well. I can ask a couple friends that might have some connections for a second or 3rd set, but there's no promises. :lol:

There will be lights at the drags. We brought them last year and I'm sure we will do the same this year. We are hoping for atleast as many drag bikes as last weekend(hopefully more). So everybody with drag bikes don't worry there will be atleast 1 set of lights and hopefully 2 if somebody else brings them. Last weeks night drags were amazing hopefully these will be the same.

There will be lights at the drags. We brought them last year and I'm sure we will do the same this year. We are hoping for atleast as many drag bikes as last weekend(hopefully more). So everybody with drag bikes don't worry there will be atleast 1 set of lights and hopefully 2 if somebody else brings them. Last weeks night drags were amazing hopefully these will be the same.

Very cool, John. :mex: Lighting up the hill always makes it that much better of a time. :lol:

If I get my shock seals done in time, I should be rocking the buggy this trip. :nah::redneck: I got most of all the other maintenance and repairs done from the 08/09 season's beating. :laughing::dayum:

Who else is making it out for this? :laughoff: