The "Official" DDR Nightdrags

ltr450rider

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got 3 or 4 of us heading up from Barstow. Are you guys taking your haulers or sleeping in trucks. Haven't decided yet.

I'm bringing my hauler and a handful of friends.

My brother and I would like to drag on the 8th can anyone tell me what time :drunks:

night time! :headbang1:

Hill shooters start to show up to the hill just before sun down and race through the night.

also....

So far about 99% of the duners that I have talked to are going to this. Lots of people who don't even come on the site know even about it!

I have a feeling this is going to be an even bigger turnout than June 20th! :ah: :headbang1:

I can't wait! :yiah:

raptoroy i will be out there if you hand it to me its all in fun and i will just have to make some more improvements for next time but i ride a white polaris outlaw. but i will give ya a run or 2

Might want tp put paddles on it and then you might have a chance against my kids suzy 250 lol :booty::headbang1::flipoff:

Good luck and Hope we all have fun out there

Capt

come on capt don't throw that big bike on him i think my boy's raptor 80 with big bore 110 will handle it...... :dumbass: :lol: ....j/k........its all good lets have some fun :headbang1:

i have paddles but i ride at the apex at nellis afb and my paddles would get shredded out there and the 250 and raptor 80 give me alil more credit than that but if they line up with me big deal its all for fun

Edited by ktm_outlaw

I Have a Question This is Smokin Als BBQ would you peps be intressed in have us out their serving Pulled Pork Sand and tri tip ? let me know if it would be worth It or not I would also bring drinks ?????

I Have a Question This is Smokin Als BBQ would you peps be intressed in have us out their serving Pulled Pork Sand and tri tip ? let me know if it would be worth It or not I would also bring drinks ?????

wow that would be bad a$$ i could whop on some 2 strokes and have some bbQ at the finnish line heheheh. ya that would be nice to have you come out

Edited by turbo_bruce