The "Official" DDR Nightdrags

ltr450rider

I Have a Question This is Smokin Als BBQ would you peps be intressed in have us out their serving Pulled Pork Sand and tri tip ? let me know if it would be worth It or not I would also bring drinks ?????

I say bring it on !!!A bunch of day trippers that aren't bringing there trailers would love that and anyone camping in my trailer would like it because I think I'll just refuse to cook lol

Keep us posted on what you decide so i can plan on it :)

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Have a Question This is Smokin Als BBQ would you peps be intressed in have us out their serving Pulled Pork Sand and tri tip ? let me know if it would be worth It or not I would also bring drinks ?????

That would be killer. I don't plan on bringing anything but snacks and just stopping on the way in and out for fast food. I would definately buy a sandwich. Have you thought about breakfast maybe? ;);)

i have to work satuday and sunday but now that Als going im really bummed

I am in also.. if you come out I would suggest parking at Banshee hill and setting up there.. lol if you get stuck.. just park at the entrance to Banshee and setup there haa.. but I am in and I will tell my wife she aint cooking and everyone else is on there own also... let us know and you have customers

Capt and DuneLover

Hell yeah. Count me in for some tri tip. :laughing:

Is there anyone going for the weekend or is this just a one night event and everyone leaves in the morning?

I was only planning on going out Sat night through Sunday am whenever it gets hot, but I might consider a slightly longer stay. hmmm, I'll have to check with my toyhouse guests. lol

When did you want to get out there, Rob?

Where does everyone plan on parking/ camping? Are we gonna do a big circle together like every year or spread out? I'm down for whatever and will be close to bathroom 6 near the finger dune along with some others.

Can't wait. :laughing::DDRrocks:

Where does everyone plan on parking/ camping? Are we gonna do a big circle together like every year or spread out? I'm down for whatever and will be close to bathroom 6 near the finger dune along with some others.

Can't wait. :laughing::DDRrocks:

iam all for camping together but i cant go in the soft sand :?: :duniemonkie:

Edited by turbo_bruce

I was only planning on going out Sat night through Sunday am whenever it gets hot, but I might consider a slightly longer stay. hmmm, I'll have to check with my toyhouse guests. lol

When did you want to get out there, Rob?

Pete, I'm down for whatever. Let me know. I could leave Friday if you really wanted. :laughing: As long as the AC in the hauler works its cool with me. LOL Did you fix the flame thrower we had last trip? :DDRrocks: