The "Official" DDR Nightdrags

ltr450rider

Where does everyone plan on parking/ camping? Are we gonna do a big circle together like every year or spread out? I'm down for whatever and will be close to bathroom 6 near the finger dune along with some others.

Can't wait. :laughoff::mex:

I say we all camp together since there wont be that many haulers and it has always worked in the past :)

Pete pull your strings and make sure the bar b q man is there :laughing::DDRrocks:

The party is on :)

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say make it one big camp

That is what we did last year and it was one of the best times I had, from Cole lawn darting the MOG on Banshee, to the jumper cables

IMG_0380.jpg

To the stripper pole

IMG_0391.jpg

Wait maybe one big camp is not such a good idea lol

iam all for camping together but i cant go in the soft sand :?: :duniemonkie:

I never get too close to the finger dune. I don't wanna get stuck either. You'll be fine, Bruce. :thumb:

Pete, I'm down for whatever. Let me know. I could leave Friday if you really wanted. :MBdance: As long as the AC in the hauler works its cool with me. LOL Did you fix the flame thrower we had last trip? :coocoo:

Sweet. Yeah I cleaned out the carb solenoid so I think/ hope we should be ok. :praying:

Pete pull your strings and make sure the bar b q man is there :watching::watching:

The party is on :)

I talked with Al last night on the phone. He is seeing if he can get some help to make it happen.

are new comers welcomed ....lol

new comers? There's no such thing. lol

Hell yeah you're welcome. That's what the summer run is all about. Everyone get together out in the hot a$$ sand! :laughing::beercheers:

OK, cool. So one big camp it is! Let's just form a big azz circle somewhere near 6 then...NOT in the soft stuff. :headspin:

wow, seems like the majority of the DDR ladies are going to be MIA this year! Whats up with that? I need someone to ride with, and cant quite hang with the guys, YET! :watching:

Tami's going Stac, she would more than happy to ride with you.

I was only planning on going out Sat night through Sunday am whenever it gets hot, but I might consider a slightly longer stay. hmmm, I'll have to check with my toyhouse guests. lol

When did you want to get out there, Rob?

Were rolling out friday afternoon. Look forward to seeing everyone out there.

Were rolling out friday afternoon. Look forward to seeing everyone out there.

ok cool. I will let you know if I end up leaving earlier than previously planned. Are you parking in the same area near bathroom 6 with the rest of us?

ok cool. I will let you know if I end up leaving earlier than previously planned. Are you parking in the same area near bathroom 6 with the rest of us?

Bathroom 6 would be great. Would love to join the camp. I just cant go into soft sand or I will get stuck.

Will have two other rigs coming with me. so 3 rigs total.

As soon as you know if Al the bbq guy is going or not, please let us know. If we know for sure he will be there, we will eat there for sure. 6 big eaters in our group for saturday night.

Edited by 80grit

I'd rather ride that ram too!!!!!! she probably runs faster than your 4poke moves!!!! loljava script:emoticon(':beer_bang:',%20'smid_12')java script:emoticon(':MBdance:',%20'smid_64')

it is sad that after i whoop your 2 slowk on that ram you will sell that 2 slowk and buy a 4 stroke and yes she has a turbo . just follow the chit and you will find the finish line and that smell is not 2 slowk oil. hehehehe

Bathroom 6 would be great. Would love to join the camp. I just cant go into soft sand or I will get stuck.

Will have two other rigs coming with me. so 3 rigs total.

As soon as you know if Al the bbq guy is going or not, please let us know. If we know for sure he will be there, we will eat there for sure. 6 big eaters in our group for saturday night.

Ok Smokin als here Here's what i can do I will be their around 6;30 to 7pm but i have to leave their by 10:00pm I have a Catering job on Sunday But I will be Their

im out too, dont know if this rash is gonna let up before saturday, i have some oinment that i have to apply hourly, and i hope it works. i am at the office now, and om heading out to get a "donut" so i can make it through the day. I cant imagine riding like this, i feel like i am sitting on hot razor blades that were dipped in salt and tabasco. anyway, i have my fingers crossed that this ointment helps.

just a reminder to everyone......always use the "cowboy hat" at the public restroom. trust me on this one