The "Official" DDR Nightdrags

ltr450rider

im out too, dont know if this rash is gonna let up before saturday, i have some oinment that i have to apply hourly, and i hope it works. i am at the office now, and om heading out to get a "donut" so i can make it through the day. I cant imagine riding like this, i feel like i am sitting on hot razor blades that were dipped in salt and tabasco. anyway, i have my fingers crossed that this ointment helps.

just a reminder to everyone......always use the "cowboy hat" at the public restroom. trust me on this one

I have 4 signs for that post...

:?: :MBdance::booty: :beer_bang: :ynot: Are you effin serious? LOL

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im out too, dont know if this rash is gonna let up before saturday, i have some oinment that i have to apply hourly, and i hope it works. i am at the office now, and om heading out to get a "donut" so i can make it through the day. I cant imagine riding like this, i feel like i am sitting on hot razor blades that were dipped in salt and tabasco. anyway, i have my fingers crossed that this ointment helps.

just a reminder to everyone......always use the "cowboy hat" at the public restroom. trust me on this one

:beer_bang: :MBdance::ynot::booty::nah:

hey jr who's going with you?

for sure me & my girl......my bro sister & brother in law might go......im still waiting on answers on 3 of my buddies which i really don't count on......why was up you want to roll, lets roll :undecided: ...... :freakin_nuts:

for sure me & my girl......my bro sister & brother in law might go......im still waiting on answers on 3 of my buddies which i really don't count on......why was up you want to roll, lets roll :flipoff: ...... :freakin_nuts:

no, I am just asking bro........... I forgot to ask you last weekend at the party....... I am going to Santa Barbara we are leaving tomorrow afternoon.

have fun be safe :undecided::laughoff:

:freakin_nuts: :undecided: :?:

Hope all you vegas guys dont mind if some barstow peeps join the circle. We can be a little unruley after dark. Hey pete, are you parking close to your usual spot? Expect us around 7 or 8. :freakin_nuts:

no, I am just asking bro........... I forgot to ask you last weekend at the party....... I am going to Santa Barbara we are leaving tomorrow afternoon.

have fun be safe :undecided::laughoff:

you do the same stay safe...don't :flipoff: & :mc: ..... :freakin_nuts:

Hope all you vegas guys dont mind if some barstow peeps join the circle. We can be a little unruley after dark. Hey pete, are you parking close to your usual spot? Expect us around 7 or 8. :beercheers:

Let's do it Brain! :ban-split: No problem at all. We'll be somewhere near bathroom 6...or wherever 80grit lands in that area.

We are planning on heading out Fri night! :ah: :dope::dope::MBdance:

Let's do it Brain! :beercheers: No problem at all. We'll be somewhere near bathroom 6...or wherever 80grit lands in that area.

We are planning on heading out Fri night! :ah: :MBdance::dope::ban-split:

Sweet. Were rolling out at noon tomorrow. Should pull in at 4:30-5:00.