The "Official" DDR Nightdrags

ltr450rider

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I gotta work tomorow morning at 5 am, but we should be leaving here by 3 and get there by 7. I'm gonna need a pallet of redbulls to keep me up, or some crack. :ban-split:

You started this thread. Hopefully you finish it. Go with a Pallet of RED BULL. I will have a few in the hauler. Stop by and get one. :beercheers:

Well, I gotta work tomorow morning at 5 am, but we should be leaving here by 3 and get there by 7. I'm gonna need a pallet of redbulls to keep me up, or some crack. :beercheers:

I can bring some Venom energy drinks if you want some... let me know

Capt

It would be nice if some of you were coming from the Hendo/Green valley part of town that you stop by and get a nice ICE COLD FROLATTE's in one of 28 flavors! With an extra shot of expresso it will help you get your party started or at least keep you awake till you get there!

On St. Rose heading to the I15 turn right on Seven Hills and make the first rightr turn, go past my shop and make a right and big rigs can pull in front of the empty shops there. Make a turn after getting something cold and be right back out on seven Hills dr to St. Rose

Anybody that comes by with toys on a trailer or pulling a trailer (toy trailer) gets an extra shot of expresso in any medium or large drink you purchase.

Thanks!

Have fun and be safe, Summer dunes are a lot different than what you may be used to. Let's not have any incidents!!

Terry

Will be out around 6pm on Sat., just coming by myself, so if any one dont mind me pulling up beside them, that would be cool, i have a red chevy 1/2 ton. See all you peeps out there :MBdance::dope::ban-split::whoop:

Mike you don't have to ask. We all made a decision earlier on in this thread it's one huge circle. Just pull up, bud! :beercheers: We'll be just before bathroom 6! :dope:

It would be nice if some of you were coming from the Hendo/Green valley part of town that you stop by and get a nice ICE COLD FROLATTE's in one of 28 flavors! With an extra shot of expresso it will help you get your party started or at least keep you awake till you get there!

On St. Rose heading to the I15 turn right on Seven Hills and make the first rightr turn, go past my shop and make a right and big rigs can pull in front of the empty shops there. Make a turn after getting something cold and be right back out on seven Hills dr to St. Rose

Anybody that comes by with toys on a trailer or pulling a trailer (toy trailer) gets an extra shot of expresso in any medium or large drink you purchase.

Thanks!

Have fun and be safe, Summer dunes are a lot different than what you may be used to. Let's not have any incidents!!

Terry

Nice shameless lil plug there! :booty::dope:

Thanks!

Terry

wow thats vary cool iam not in your town but wish i was :beercheers:

Leaving Tomorrow after work at around 530/600pm from henderson, Just me, my quad and my truck......If anyone has a trailor and wants to jam out for just the night and doesnt mind chipping in for gas send me a P.M.

Dont really want to drive all the way out there by myself after a full days of work, but will do if needed.....no way in hell I'm missing this party :ban-split::beercheers:

Mike you don't have to ask. We all made a decision earlier on in this thread it's one huge circle. Just pull up, bud! :beercheers: We'll be just before bathroom 6! :dope:

Nice shameless lil plug there! :dope::MBdance:

Yep small business owners have no shame or money either! :ban-split:

Leaving Tomorrow after work at around 530/600pm from henderson, Just me, my quad and my truck......If anyone has a trailor and wants to jam out for just the night and doesnt mind chipping in for gas send me a P.M.

Dont really want to drive all the way out there by myself after a full days of work, but will do if needed.....no way in hell I'm missing this party :ban-split::beercheers:

Sent pm

I dont have a trailer but ill caravan with ya :P i gotta run by petes tomorrow and get the GMC then im gonna head home pack and head out.. I can leave about that time as well if you want to caravan :D Just me the 2 bikes a couple cases of beer and the GMC :D

I dont have a trailer but ill caravan with ya :P i gotta run by petes tomorrow and get the GMC then im gonna head home pack and head out.. I can leave about that time as well if you want to caravan :D Just me the 2 bikes a couple cases of beer and the GMC :D

Got a 30 pack cooling in the fridge for my cooler tomorrow...........I wonder if thats too many for one night :dope:

Nah!!!!!!!! :MBdance::dope::ban-split::booty::beercheers::dope:

just went and bought the last of my missing bolts LOL just need to start puting things together then run to costco and get some beer and munchies then im out.. Might leave early as well since freak is already out there.. maybe get a sunset journey in on the 500 to see if its gonna hold up.