Attitude Toy Haulers?

eli

I took the wife to look at toy haulers today and she actually really liked a 18' Attitude. What do you think of Attitudes and Johnny Walker as a dealer? If you were looking for an Attitude were would you go? I've bought my last few vehicles out of state because many Las Vegas dealers think they are something special and I should pay extra for it. I didn't think they were worth the thousands it would have cost me.

Eli

I took the wife to look at toy haulers today and she actually really liked a 18' Attitude. What do you think of Attitudes and Johnny Walker as a dealer? If you were looking for an Attitude were would you go? I've bought my last few vehicles out of state because many Las Vegas dealers think they are something special and I should pay extra for it. I didn't think they were worth the thousands it would have cost me.

Eli

I can speak to the dealer. Johnny Walker is a pleasure to deal with and their service dept. has always taken care of me and the people I have referred them. If you want to know about the trailer go to the Boulder and Flamingo store and talk to the service manager Ken. He will tell you if there a problem trailer or how strong the company stands behind it. If you go to buy it talk to Pat at the main store and tell him I sent you he will take great care of you and make you a smokin deal. He is the sales manager and has always been good to anybody I have sent over there.

I don't work there but have friends who do and it amazes me how many have been at that dealership for long periods of time like 20-30 years etc. That says something for the dealership and it's owners.

Terry

Skinner also knows West personally and bought his hauler from there. Good choice of hauler too.. Attitude/stellar have stepped up lately and have been putting out a nice hauler.

i have the 25ak and its has had no real problems to note the eclipse product is great i know about five others the have either the steller or the attitude and have never herd anyone talk bad about them. :undecided:

We bought our 37ft attitude from Jeannette Burleson at Johnny Walker the staff was great and the hauler has been trouble free for the 2 years we have had it. I would buy from them again and it would be an attitude

Edited by dman74

ive had an fk19 for 5 yrs now, with now flaws, other than routine maintenance issues. there is a board member here and on glamisdunes.com...eclipse rv is his name, his real name i think is Brett....from what i have read over on GD.com, he has helped MANY people out with small problems

I def would by an eclipse product again

Here's my :banghead:

1. I won't ever go back to the place I purchased by Weekend Warrior (start's with a W here in Vegas)

2. If I can fix it myself I go to J.W. for parts

3. If I can't fix it myself I take the trailer to J.W.

Good Luck!

:undecided:

Edited by indasand

We bought our toyhauler at johnny walker too.... :finger:

Jeremy in service is awesome..... when our trailer was out of warranty he called the manufactuer and :finger: fought with them so they would cover the repairs under warranty....

Dusty in parts always takes care of me..... if he doesn't have it he can get it in a couple days! :beercheers:

Hey so got any pics of the floorplan u were looking at????? and did u get a 3/4 ton????

Johnnie Walker RV sells a large percentage of units to out of state buyers. We also offer preferred service for locals that have purchased form us. We will be here to service your trailer in the future. Please let me know if we are not competitive with the California dealers.

As the service manager, I can tell you that eclipse is doing an awesome job.

JWRV would like your business.

Ken

702-436-2495

I have been thinking forever about getting a little camper / trailer. No idea really what to get into, I would probably use it more for camping then anything else. I can always load up a few toys in the bad of the truck, small toys that is.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I bought my 08 33ft 5'er from them in summer 07, have had a total of ZERO problems with it or there service dept. As stated in earlier posts Jeremy in there service dept is on top of his game when u visit there. One could do alot worse that own an Attitude. I wouldnt take full retail for mine if i were to sell tommorow. Very well built, every option known to man, and will outlast alot of stuff built. just my couple pennies worth .

post-402-1247015138_thumb.jpg