ATV's street legal in NV?

Raptor0206

Back in MN it was legal for you to ride on fireroads and in some small towns it was also legal on the streets. Has anyone every tired to get atv's street legal in NV? hell my 700 is safer on the street then those canam spiders. :atc: But really i could sell my jeep and just ride my quad to work and stuff. :hatdance:

thanks

Back in MN it was legal for you to ride on fireroads and in some small towns it was also legal on the streets. Has anyone every tired to get atv's street legal in NV? hell my 700 is safer on the street then those canam spiders. :atc: But really i could sell my jeep and just ride my quad to work and stuff. :hatdance:

thanks

I installed all the DOT signals, lights, Hi Beam indicator, mirror and tires, etc and licensed an offroad DRZ in AZ., but it's the same basic thing as street legal DRZs where there's not any street legal ATVs that I know of with a live rear axle, which understeer on paved roads, and not sure if there's DOT ATV tires, that's enough to stop the conversion.

ATV's street legal in NV? :undecided: It will never happen.

Yea we can have whores, 24hr drinking, and gambling but We aren't allowed to have any innocent fun here. They barley let us ride anywhere off-road here.

Aren't those post about Rhinos, not quads????

yeah thats what i thought.....but whatever.

ATV's are legal in South Dakota, Arizona, Montana, and gonna be legal in Oklahoma soon.

here are a few street legal ones from here and over seas. the last one is a R1 powered raptor :undecided:

post-4972-1243900404_thumb.jpg

post-4972-1243900412_thumb.jpg

post-4972-1243900419_thumb.jpg

post-4972-1243900430_thumb.jpg

post-4972-1243900438_thumb.jpg

post-4972-1243900445_thumb.jpg

post-4972-1243900454_thumb.jpg

Aren't those post about Rhinos, not quads????

Yes, but look at all the BS he has had to deal with trying to get UTV's street legal. How would quads be any different or easier?

Rodney, getting ATV's street legal in a town in a town like this would be impossible. I've lived here long enough to know it's never gonna happen. Sucks, but that is just the plain truth. Nevada (or at least Vegas) is far far different from places like South Dakota, Arizona, Montana, and Oklahoma. Like malibu said, we can't even ride in the damn desert anymore in most places just outside of town. :undecided:

come on now we should never say never. We as a county have gone a long way with what is legal on the roads today. Who would of every thought something like the Spider would ever be legal on the roads...they are. what about this thing....sure its expensive but its legal and looks like a 4 wheeler.

I think it can be done we just gotta figure out how. :)

remember "Yes we can" - :B

Edited by Raptor0206

so i got a plate from MN with tabs on it...how long you think it would take for me to get pulled over on the way to work (Henderson to the hard rock)???? lol

I'm only doing this so i don't have to do my "homework" :)

Edited by Raptor0206

There is no reason we couldn't do it in Vegas except for politicans. I had a great time rolling around Phoenix in Predu's rhino, last I checked Phoenix is alot bigger and busier then Vegas.

There is no reason we couldn't do it in Vegas except for politicans. I had a great time rolling around Phoenix in Predu's rhino, last I checked Phoenix is alot bigger and busier then Vegas.

Like I said.....it'll never happen. :beercheers::finger:

your so negative tonight!

How so? It's not about being negative or positive here. It's about knowing how this town works after living here for 21 years. It's the truth and it sucks. I wish I was wrong, but after seeing how much Craig at Extreme Outdoors has gone through with trying to street-legalize the UTV's I'm pretty convinced it's a dead subject for ATV's. :beercheers:

Eff it, just break the law like most people do and ride your chit wherever you want. Just don't pull over. I learned that lesson. (once) That will be last time I ever pull over. :finger::lol::broke::finger:

Eff it, just break the law like most people do and ride your chit wherever you want. Just don't pull over. I learned that lesson. (once) That will be last time I ever pull over. :finger::lol::broke::finger:

sounds just like back home! lol :beercheers: I wonder if you make it look legal like the ones above if they will give you sh*t? i mean you see the little pocket rockets riding around like were at the damn circus, last one i seen was at trop and paradise.

sounds just like back home! lol :laughoff: I wonder if you make it look legal like the ones above if they will give you sh*t? i mean you see the little pocket rockets riding around like were at the damn circus, last one i seen was at trop and paradise.

I could be wrong but I believe that is legal because they are under 50CC