morning trip anyone?

SKINNER

:banghead: thinking about making a early A.M. trip tomorow, talked with ISBB, and another buddy of mine, got their gears turnin, anyone else got nothin better to do on a saturday mornin, it supposed to be breezy, but only a high of 86, so should be able to get some good time in during the morning :offtopic:

Lemme see when i get home. I was just thinkin bout goin to jean and cruisin around but dumont is tempting. Depends on waht kinda mood im in when i get home if i feel like slappin the 500 back together for a day?

I wish. Got other plans already. It is gonna be so nice out there tomorrow. Be safe. It was looking very different out there last week. All the whoops are moving back up to the top of Comp again.

i think im gonna head to jean. As fun as the dunes sound i just wanna relax and cruise.. Riding a 2 wheeler in the soft sh*t at dumont in the middle of the summer is kinda chitty unless you have a bike that can power thru it and a xr400 on knobbies aint gonna cut it.. besides i have been itchen to ride this xr in the desert.