6-6-09 sat.

mush

Epic, sand was great but definately the most technical I have seen it!! :rockwoot: Looks like Glamis wed and Thurs, Havasu Fri-? I am loving this weather!! :hungry:

Edited by raspadoo

c'mon....

PICS PICS PICS!!! :whip:

Really not a picture taker... :dunno: The only pics I have are of some buggy carnage and I dont know the guy well enough to post them... :ninja: Ill try to figure out how to get a Talladega video off of my phone... :whip:

These pics. were taken with my cell phone so the quality is not great but here are some pics. All in all it was a great weekend with great weather. I would never had thought about a trip to the big D in June! The sand was very technical and I did end up mashing through a few spots I didn't intend on ending up in. Even went off a razor getting some air into a bowl that just popped up out of nowhere but landed it! :ah: There are some major drop offs out there right now..

post-4978-1244480527_thumb.jpg

someone got stuck with their sandrail

post-4978-1244480611_thumb.jpg

post-4978-1244480584_thumb.jpg

post-4978-1244480611_thumb.jpg

post-4978-1244480692_thumb.jpg

My 06 TRX450ER

post-4978-1244480721_thumb.jpg

Dans 07 LTR450

post-4978-1244480744_thumb.jpgAt camp

post-4978-1244480768_thumb.jpgDan crying-wishing he had the Honda!

Really not a picture taker... :lol: The only pics I have are of some buggy carnage and I dont know the guy well enough to post them... :dayum: Ill try to figure out how to get a Talladega video off of my phone... :blink:

Definately a change on the south side of comp. Looked like a different place. No doubt some of the best and nastiest runs of the season.

Hey, the buggy carnage was probably my buddies green buggy works. He did his best impression of a lawn dart off a 14' razor into a witches eye. Knocked the left front end off the car. If you have pics go ahead and post them. He won't mind. Spoke with him this morning and looks like sore ribs for a couple of days but all else is well. Lower and upper A-arms, few heims and he'll be back in business. I know someone in our group got a few pics....just haven't seen them yet.