6-12-09

sand chick

And about the only thing that helps a little is polarized sunglasses.

yeah we both had sun glasses on and it helped a little, not much but a little. When you took them off you couldn't see a damn thing :beercheers:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No problem. Now I just have to learn how to put it together better.

Let me give you a piece of advice about your camera if I may. Be careful when mounting it (especially if it's somebody else's) so that you don't loose it somewhere in the sand and then you can't find it! Nothing sucks worse than buying a brand new go pro camera only to have to give it back to somebody else! :beercheers: :beer_bang: :lol: :worthless_without_pics: :rockwoot:

Let me give you a piece of advice about your camera if I may. Be careful when mounting it (especially if it's somebody else's) so that you don't loose it somewhere in the sand and then you can't find it! Nothing sucks worse than buying a brand new go pro camera only to have to give it back to somebody else! :beer_bang: :lol: :worthless_without_pics: :rockwoot::MBdance:

Actually I meant putting the video clips together better. No problems with keeping the GOPRO mounted. It is mine anyway so if I looses it I can only hate myself. :beercheers:

Actually I meant putting the video clips together better. No problems with keeping the GOPRO mounted. It is mine anyway so if I looses it I can only hate myself. :dumbass:

Well then your better off than me! I unfortunately didn't have the same experience! I felt like a retard :hatdance: having to call my friend only to say "hey man, remember that go pro camera you let me borrow?? Well I owe you a new one!!" He laughed!!

Well then your better off than me! I unfortunately didn't have the same experience! I felt like a retard :hatdance: having to call my friend only to say "hey man, remember that go pro camera you let me borrow?? Well I owe you a new one!!" He laughed!!

You might have a reason to pen GoPro rule #1- When shooting video in a vehicle use a safety lanyard attached to the vehicle.

and if you can't see the cam while driving use a long lanyard with slack attached so you can see the slack, if you lose slack the cam is dangling by the lanyard :dumbass:

use a long lanyard with slack attached so you can see the slack, if you lose slack the cam is dangling by the lanyard :idea:

Ah Ha! GREAT idea.. kinda like the key on a jetski or snowmobile!!!! I like it!

Thanks! Another great tip from a DDR memeber! :think:

We need to start a tips section.... :dumbass: let us know what has worked for you! Stuff that you just might not think of :dunno:

You might have a reason to pen GoPro rule #1- When shooting video in a vehicle use a safety lanyard attached to the vehicle.

and if you can't see the cam while driving use a long lanyard with slack attached so you can see the slack, if you lose slack the cam is dangling by the lanyard :dunno:

Where were you when I needed ya! :dumbass: