at the hospitial

RAGDOLL MX

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry its been crazy since last night

@ 11:35 last night little miss Ava Marie George came into this world with the greatest of ease, she let out such a loud scream, that everyone knew she was here. she is very very tiny 4 pounds 12 oz and 19 inches long, she is not a pre me, and we should be able to go home on either sat night or sun morning. and here are some pics, Momma Julie is doing great, she is quite the trooper!

just arrived about 2 min ago

post-693-1245511398_thumb.jpg

holding daddy's finger

post-693-1245511526_thumb.jpg

momma and Ava

post-693-1245511579_thumb.jpg

already a DDR Member

post-693-1245511634_thumb.jpg

Daddy and Ava

post-693-1245511782_thumb.jpg

it will be a while before i get some riding boots, but daddy is getting my feet as a tattoo on him.

post-693-1245511843_thumb.jpg

thank you all so much...and to those of you that i was texting late last night,...sorry it was late...iam just very proud of my wife and daughter!

just took this one

post-693-1245512723_thumb.jpg

Edited by RAGDOLL MX

Sounds like she couldn't decide if she wanted to be born on friday or saturday. Either way your life as you knew it is now OVER! I wouldn't trade my 2 girls for anything. Take a lot of pictures. She will be graduating high school before you know it!

She is sooooooo beautiful!! Good job you guys! Congratulations again!! :assblast::lol:

And Cole you can text us in the middle of the night anytime!! It was awesome!! Almost like being there!! Play by play birthing action! :assblast::mex::MBdance:

See you in a few mins.. with your diet Cokes! I can't wait to see her and meet Ava George in person! Welcome to the world little one!! :laughoff: :laughoff: