NIGHT DRAGS

sndruner213

Banshee Hill still had some people this morning about 10:30...

IMG_9055.JPG

IMG_9056.JPG

Did you happen to see any of these exiting the gap between the dunes? If it was whooped out like usual the big haulers were probably rock and rollin :beercheers:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you happen to see any of these exiting the gap between the dunes? If it was whooped out like usual the big haulers were probably rock and rollin :beercheers:

no I didnt see any of them leave. I thought the same thing though. lol

I couldn't believe how many trailers and mohos were over at the hill. The night before there were many more than in that pic. Probably 6 or 8 haulers, a handful of enclosed trailers and a couple c class mohos.

Pete thanks again for your hospitality as always! Aaron good to hang with you once again, J.J. it was a pleasure to ride with you and Steve I managed to get the sand out of my "mangina" :?: and found more throttle!! It was a kick a$$ time for sure and I can't wait for the next trip!! :beercheers:

Pete thanks again for your hospitality as always! Aaron good to hang with you once again, J.J. it was a pleasure to ride with you and Steve I managed to get the sand out of my "mangina" :?: and found more throttle!! It was a kick a$$ time for sure and I can't wait for the next trip!! :beercheers:

For sure Chad good times! Thanks again Pete! I had a blast. Got some good rides in. Didn't want to come home either but as it was Father's day I had to get home to the kiddies also. LOL Can't wait to do it again. Steve, thanks for the laser light show! That light was bad a$$. See you guys next time.

this is me! I had a little trouble with my carbs but once I got it going shee ran pretty good! Its kinda hard for a fat old man to compete with the skinny youngsters ,lol but it sure is fun trying . I am hoping to have my son on it at the 8/8 night drags.

IMG_9039.JPG

ok now that you are starting to keep up on the rides. :mex: how about trying to stay up past your bed time. :mex: you missed a great night ride out to the south pole :hatdance:

For sure Chad good times! Thanks again Pete! I had a blast. Got some good rides in. Didn't want to come home either but as it was Father's day I had to get home to the kiddies also. LOL Can't wait to do it again. Steve, thanks for the laser light show! That light was bad a$$. See you guys next time.

yea that laser is a good time. or we are easily amused "look bright and shinny" :lol:

this is me! I had a little trouble with my carbs but once I got it going shee ran pretty good! Its kinda hard for a fat old man to compete with the skinny youngsters ,lol but it sure is fun trying . I am hoping to have my son on it at the 8/8 night drags.

I see the boys side of the hill too! Paperclips make a great carb fix!! :P

I didn't make this one but got a vid. :mex:

nice video Moy :beercheers::mex:

post-3-1245783922_thumb.jpg

...and nice picture in the beginning too. It would have been nice to least have left the watermark logo intact on the pic instead of wiping it out. It is there for a reason. :lol: oh well

ok now that you are starting to keep up on the rides. :driver: how about trying to stay up past your bed time. :dunno: you missed a great night ride out to the south pole :hatdance:

Yeah I know I'm kinda a wimp when I'm tired :whoop: I don't even try to fight it :beercheers: