M.J. HAS DIED

Warrior07

What's up Jason? Hey Bro, what are they doing with you guys up there in Bako? The Morongo Unified SD is making the teachers take a 2% pay cut, and just today they found out that the emergency funding will only be able to pay them through the first two months of the school year. And then it's IOU's! :old: Going to do some checking around to make sure the grocery stores, gas stations, hardware stores and whatnot are cool with IOU's. :flipoff: Looks like Borat Osama is going to have to print some more of his Monopoly money to bail Cali out next.

Yo Pedro, can you combine this :dumbass: and this :B , kinda Rodney King style, so that we don't have to type out Borat Osama, or Barry Soetoro, or Mubarak Hussien Obama, or whatever thief uck he's calling hisself this week. An emoticon would be nice.

Lots of hijacking going on in here so I'll call seven pages before it peters out. Who's in? :clown:

:?: :?: :grin::old:

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:?: :?: :grin::old:

As are about eight other post in this silly azz thread! :dumbass: The thread basically sucks so we're gonna pretend it's the water cooler and hang out and discuss water cooler stuff. Just to get to to seven pages and whatnot...

As are about eight other post in this silly azz thread! :dumbass: The thread basically sucks so we're gonna pretend it's the water cooler and hang out and discuss water cooler stuff. Just to get to to seven pages and whatnot...

Hey i'm posting updates :grin:

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://www.collegehumor.com/moogaloop/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1916206&fullscreen=1" width="480" height="360" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"/><param name="wmode" value="transparent"/><param name="AllowScriptAccess" value="true"/><param name="movie" quality="best" value="http://www.collegehumor.com/moogaloop/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1916206&fullscreen=1"/><embed src="http://www.collegehumor.com/moogaloop/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1916206&fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="480" height="360" allowScriptAccess="always"></embed></object><div style="padding:5px 0; text-align:center; width:480px;">See more <a href="http://www.collegehumor.com/videos">funny videos</a> and <a href="http://www.collegehumor.com/pictures">funny pictures</a> at <a href="http://www.collegehumor.com/">CollegeHumor</a>.</div>

Funny you mention Goldman/Sachs, Clinton's treasury secretary,Robert Rubin(1995-1999), orchestrated the bailout of a South America countries national bank, was Venezuela I believe, where there were a few billion in bonds held by wealthy investors and financial institutions maturing but had gone to junk status and to "save the country from financial collapse" Rubin made good on the investors holdings, which happened to be the same investors that he, Robert Rubin, had sold the bonds to when he was a securities dealer for Goldman/Sachs and earned millions in commissions. Not going into the Whitewater investment scandle, or how Bill forgot that the $40k Whitewater investment tax write off was really used to buy his mom a cabin but his moms published memoirs had it in black & white (his Gov pay was $50k a year then)or how our coal reserves that ended up in the middle of barren but strangely put in "protected" status when Bills ex law partner Ryadi had the low sulpher coal go to market, or the swat guys that were wasted at Waco just happened to be Gov Bills ex security/bodyguards (blamed it on Reno) and the only material witness in the Paula Jones suit, and how 18 of our service men died in Mogadishu, repeated requests for APCs denied, and placed the blame on the sec of state Les Aspin. Success has a thousand fathers, failure is but a lonely orphan. :dumbass: :grin::old::old:

:slap:

Funny you mention Goldman/Sachs, Clinton's treasury secretary,Robert Rubin(1995-1999), orchestrated the bailout of a South America countries national bank, was Venezuela I believe, where there were a few billion in bonds held by wealthy investors and financial institutions maturing but had gone to junk status and to "save the country from financial collapse" Rubin made good on the investors holdings, which happened to be the same investors that he, Robert Rubin, had sold the bonds to when he was a securities dealer for Goldman/Sachs and earned millions in commissions. Not going into the Whitewater investment scandle, or how Bill forgot that the $40k Whitewater investment tax write off was really used to buy his mom a cabin but his moms published memoirs had it in black & white (his Gov pay was $50k a year then)or how our coal reserves that ended up in the middle of barren but strangely put in "protected" status when Bills ex law partner Ryadi had the low sulpher coal go to market, or the swat guys that were wasted at Waco just happened to be Gov Bills ex security/bodyguards (blamed it on Reno) and the only material witness in the Paula Jones suit, and how 18 of our service men died in Mogadishu, repeated requests for APCs denied, and placed the blame on the sec of state Les Aspin. Success has a thousand fathers, failure is but a lonely orphan. :old::old::flipoff::coocoo:

Well while we're at it let's not forget the Mena Tapes or in translation, how some teenage boys ended up commiting suicide by hogtying themselves to the railroad tracks after having witnessed on numerous occasions small planes flying into the airport late at night and not landing but just tossing out bales of what was later found to be cocaine to fund all of the hush accounts for his many hoe's and the Arkansas State Policemen who protected the Clinton's from getting outed. Lot's of folks died on his run up through the ranks but he was the "first black President" and just as we've seen from the second one morals are not required in order for one to recieve "the black vote". Just ten bottles of Mad Dog from ACORN in exchange for 10 voter registration cards. :ninja: :smoker: :ogp: :B :thumb: :dumbass: :flatbiller: :drunk2: :guns: :B :grin: :drunk2: :dope::finger:

:smoker:

Well while we're at it let's not forget the Mena Tapes or in translation, how some teenage boys ended up commiting suicide by hogtying themselves to the railroad tracks after having witnessed on numerous occasions small planes flying into the airport late at night and not landing but just tossing out bales of what was later found to be cocaine to fund all of the hush accounts for his many hoe's and the Arkansas State Policemen who protected the Clinton's from getting outed. Lot's of folks died on his run up through the ranks but he was the "first black President" and just as we've seen from the second one morals are not required in order for one to recieve "the black vote". Just ten bottles of Mad Dog from ACORN in exchange for 10 voter registration cards. :ninja: :smoker: :ogp: :B :MBdance::dunno: :flatbiller: :drunk2: :guns: :B :blink: :drunk2: :pissed::finger:

:blury: Wow! you can really skip around. Do you have ADD or just on the pipe again. :lol::lol:

all you have missed is:

The Michael Jackson has died show

MJ on VH1

MJ on MTV

MJ on CNN

MJ on FOX

MJ on NBC, CBS, ABC, History Channel, Investigative Reports

oh and did i mention the History Channel....its intereupting all the sh*t on Hitler!

from a friend but i agree:

Michael Jackson MEDIA COVERAGE IS IN DIRECT PERPORTION TO HIS UDDER Irrelavancy This is a man that wasted money like no other, owed small business and normal people millions and never planned on paying them. He was accused of 2 counts of molesting kids paid 12 million to them. The drug use really lets forget that, hanging his kid over the ledge that too. Why would we not only forget that but pay this much attention to someone that just sings and dances, that’s it does not defend our country, put fires out, educate our kids or really do anything with them millions he makes to really help the people that made him famous. :beercheers:

from a friend but i agree:

Michael Jackson MEDIA COVERAGE IS IN DIRECT PERPORTION TO HIS UDDER Irrelavancy This is a man that wasted money like no other, owed small business and normal people millions and never planned on paying them. He was accused of 2 counts of molesting kids paid 12 million to them. The drug use really lets forget that, hanging his kid over the ledge that too. Why would we not only forget that but pay this much attention to someone that just sings and dances, that’s it does not defend our country, put fires out, educate our kids or really do anything with them millions he makes to really help the people that made him famous. :beercheers:

Well said man I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - x2

or really do anything with them millions he makes to really help the people that made him famous.

did you know that MJ is in the guinness book of world records for supporting the most charities? i'm not going to go into a detailed comprehensive story but i think everybody here over 30 remembers the whole "we are the world" event, i still have the song in my head, that MJ organized.

i don't think you folks are wrong for thinking the way that you do about MJ, his abstract look and manner, and the media created this horrible image for him.

Shut up! Who care's other then you. i will agree on some points. But.......come on. To take a half a day to celebrate his death. The :B prez. didn't get this much coverage..

R. I. P. MJ, maybe you will be freed from your demons.

On to better news.

They should of hung his dumb azz up and beat him like a pinata :finger: I can't believe all the dumbazz people who attended his ceremony. :finger::beercheers: So what, he had a couple good songs......................a decade ago. He was no king of any kind in my opinion. More like a little biatch.