going riding

sndruner213

:mc: im gonna be at dumont friday night the 17th camp it out to ride first thing sat the 18 morning . looking to see if anyone want to hit the big D for a ride . starting at sunup be ay the first finger dune closest to batheroom #6. the other reason im asking is im trying to find new riding buddies cuz my old ones are flakes so if you you want to ride be there or be squar :laughoff: Edited by sndruner213

Umm... Looking at the weather report on my phone and it says Tecopa is going to be 116 on Friday and 114 on Saturday :ah: :ah: That's hot as hell!

Friggen rookie! You don't ride during the day! :mog: :laughoff: Ya hit the sand at about sun-up and ride till abou 9-10am and get then the eff outta there then. ;)

Brent I might be down. I will know for sure in a couple days and the I'll let ya know. Ragdoll & I were talking about going out anyways. Gotta get some more pics of the Lambo atc. :mog:

:flipoff: sorry guys my hook up at work went on vacation so i cant get the trailer . though if you have one im still more than happy to tow for you or if we can find one to borrow :grin: Edited by sndruner213

:mc: im gonna be at dumont friday night the 17th camp it out to ride first thing sat the 18 morning . looking to see if anyone want to hit the big D for a ride . starting at sunup be ay the first finger dune closest to batheroom #6. the other reason im asking is im trying to find new riding buddies cuz my old ones are flakes so if you you want to ride be there or be squar :MBdance:

I am also looking for some riding friends. I will be down there sat night.

I'm out too. :( Got some stuff to do and I can't take any more heat after the last couple days of workin my a$$ off. Sorry Brent. Wish I could hook up for a ride w/ ya. Next time fo sho.

Have fun and be safe!

:headbang1: just wanted to say thankx to Dave and Craig had a blast riding with you guys oh and hey dave thx for hauling the beer around and and sorry i didnt get my trash out of your cooler :laughoff: my bad lol but any way here are some stills i got ill try to get the rest up later

post-2953-1247971878_thumb.jpg

post-2953-1247971913_thumb.jpg