need a painter

rhino king

I have a 59 bug and needs primer.blocked and paint..must have references and must be done in a timely manner,my buddy mike was going to paint it but ,,as i know family time is important to him so I dont want him to be hounded by the king of bugs...if you need the work you got the job..

:MBdance: Man I can do it. Hell, probably in minutes. I have over 30 painters on my site daily. If they can paint 100,000 square foot, 4 story buildings 7 different colors in 5 days...........................your little piece of metal from the 50's will be a piece of cake. :hello::ninja::blink: Edited by MAXDOUT

He needs a painter, not a powdercoater. This is a 59 VW Bug. ;)

I knew that... just when someone mentions PCP(powdercoats plus) ... that is fradellas son and he is no good to do business with..

Call PainterJoe... he has great prices

capt

knowing you ..you have used these peeps..not only that the red wings suck a$$......thanks guyz for your imput...go penns....stanley cup winners...not loosers like wingnuts team..... :beat::bs::laughoff::beat:

Good one, how many cups do the Pens have?????

I agree with Cole about Wes, but I know Wes has several large projects he's been working on for a while.

I would also recommend Paint Masters, they have since moved from off of Trop to Boulder Hwy area inside another shop. Shannon the shop manager has been a long time friend of mine and has produced Magazine feature paint jobs. I have no idea of the cost, but it may be worth checking into as well.

• 4 weeks later...