Halloween

Matthew

Hey guys I know its early, but i hate being rushed for a trip as Dumont is a little drive for me. The usual friends and family i go with are not wanting to do a Halloween trip, i however am looking into one. If you got room in a circle i would like to join for the weekend. Maybe 1 trailer and truck for sure, maybe a 2 trailer if my buddy goes. Thanks guys. :watching:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There will plenty of peeps going out. They are not done complaining yet to talk about the future trips. Give it till monday 17th maybe they will be all cooled off. Probably not going that weekend. My little girls have a blast visiting the haunted houses in toluca lake.

We are going also....but... I need to make a list of things for the suggestion box at the BLM's hut at Dumont... I have some suggestions in regards to the road and the reasons behind the Leo's pulling PPL over :P :ah: :clown: :idiot::dunno::blah::lol::idiot:

Capt

X 2 ....... AA SHIATTT Almost did a Jr there...

:idea::beercheers::thumb::blah:

Im thinking October will be a 2 trip month. Once for Halloween and then earlier in the month for a pre-Halloween trip. Then a couple weeks later for the post Halloween trip.

Im thinking October will be a 2 trip month. Once for Halloween and then earlier in the month for a pre-Halloween trip. Then a couple weeks later for the post Halloween trip.

would the couple weeks later be a post Halloween or pre Thanksgiving?

Damn, dune season better get here quick, we're all turning into raving lunatics :laughing: :clown:

would the couple weeks later be a post Halloween or pre Thanksgiving?

Damn, dune season better get here quick, we're all turning into raving lunatics :banghead: :clown:

Yep!!!!!

Just a bit crazy... Is it October yet?

:laughing:

Hey guys I know its early, but i hate being rushed for a trip as Dumont is a little drive for me. The usual friends and family i go with are not wanting to do a Halloween trip, i however am looking into one. If you got room in a circle i would like to join for the weekend. Maybe 1 trailer and truck for sure, maybe a 2 trailer if my buddy goes. Thanks guys. :laughoff:

Yes it is to early to talke about Halloween. Try back tomorrow

Our group will be out there but we are old and like to dune alot. Oh ya and drink beer by the fire at night. :DDRrocks:

I like old people, they are so sweet, when their cranky.

HOW ABOUT THE MEET AND GREET.

:broke::thumb:

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys I know its early, but i hate being rushed for a trip as Dumont is a little drive for me. The usual friends and family i go with are not wanting to do a Halloween trip, i however am looking into one. If you got room in a circle i would like to join for the weekend. Maybe 1 trailer and truck for sure, maybe a 2 trailer if my buddy goes. Thanks guys. :DDRrocks:

We have room always for a dune rider hit me up if you still need a spot not sure howmany people will be with us always looking for new dune riders

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys I know its early, but i hate being rushed for a trip as Dumont is a little drive for me. The usual friends and family i go with are not wanting to do a Halloween trip, i however am looking into one. If you got room in a circle i would like to join for the weekend. Maybe 1 trailer and truck for sure, maybe a 2 trailer if my buddy goes. Thanks guys. :thumbsdown:

hey munit you are welcome to our group

I'll be there after 9 hours of driving from san francisco and my friend 11 1 / 2 from

Santa Rosa and the other in southern california we are a group of 25 quads and 2 dirt bike

friday to sunday

hey someone else is going to dumont of northern california (bay area)?????

Edited by elpato

hey munit you are welcome to our group

I'll be there after 9 hours of driving from san francisco and my friend 11 1 / 2 from

Santa Rosa and the other in southern california we are a group of 25 quads and 2 dirt bike

friday to sunday

hey someone else is going to Dumont of northern california (bay area)?????

Wow. That is dedication right there. :thumbsdown::MBdance: