Halloween

Matthew

All of you are welcome to come eat my cooking . Im feeling pressure now. I better get to baking some mean a$$ cupcakes damnit...lol this site needs a chef smilie I would use it right now :lol: and there is nothing wrong with my jello shotts... They are just a little ummm strong...... :beer_bang:

would you be willing to share some or your strong @zz jello shots...would like to try one...

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi gang,

We'll be out there with our new Sunglass trailer. I'm parking the red one that weekend ( it's still full of sand from last spring). We'll have a couple of swoop flags that read Sunglasses, so you can't miss us.

We've also added a ton of new stuff...gloves, masks, cold weather head wear, Etc....in other words we listened to your product requests from the past two seasons.

And we have the new transition lenses in both googles and sunglasses at a better price than before. I spent hours doing research.

Stop by and say hi.

Dwight and Betsy from Pahrump.--the sunglass guy. :beer_bang:

Edited by Mr. Wacky

just tell me when and were and me and mine will show with nothing but good times :slap: beer :dope: :beer_bang: and we all can get a little :drunk2: tell stories :drunks: and do a little :lol:

Ummm thats a good ? Im not sure where either...lol lol.. to be continued :blonde:

All of you are welcome to come eat my cooking . Im feeling pressure now. I better get to baking some mean a$$ cupcakes damnit...lol this site needs a chef smilie I would use it right now :slap: and there is nothing wrong with my jello shotts... They are just a little ummm strong...... :dope:

cool im going to take your word for it.. :beer_bang: see you @ the dunes... :lol:

Ummm thats a good ? Im not sure where either...lol lol.. to be continued :blonde:

upssss ya it would work to know where you are going to camp,ones you know let us know so even if i don't get lucky in the cooking i could still stop and say :beer_bang: ...

This will be the first Halloween I have been out at Dumont. In fact this will be the first big holiday weekend that I have been out at Dumont. Is it true that 30,000 to 40,000 people will show up on a busy weekend? Or was that more evident when the economy was doing really well rather than in the dump??

All of you are welcome to come eat my cooking . Im feeling pressure now. I better get to baking some mean a$$ cupcakes damnit...lol this site needs a chef smilie I would use it right now :beer_bang: and there is nothing wrong with my jello shotts... They are just a little ummm strong...... :usa:

smiley-eatdrink061.gif

character0076.gif

character0228.gif

Edited by Foxysandchick

i see it being pretty busy, or at least busier than in the past few years. everybody ive talked to says they're heading out for this weekend. probably not 30,000 but the camp area should be pretty full. halloween always seems to be busier than other hollidays to me too. probably because its the first time most duners can get out for the season. :D:usa:

everybody be safe and lets hope to not see the life flight hellicopter over the weekend :beer_bang: :ban-split::mc:

i see it being pretty busy, or at least busier than in the past few years. everybody ive talked to says they're heading out for this weekend. probably not 30,000 but the camp area should be pretty full. halloween always seems to be busier than other hollidays to me too. probably because its the first time most duners can get out for the season. :D:usa:

everybody be safe and lets hope to not see the life flight hellicopter over the weekend :beer_bang: :ban-split::mc:

last year was busy there were last of peeps, I am with you let all be asfe out there

It's def a trip to see it with all the people if you haven't seen it on a busy weekend befor... Halloween is My fave weekend for sure.... I didnt make it out last year on Halloween so I am going to be doing it double time this year!!!!

:driver: Well Sheeet i just got the okaly dokaly to go for fri and sat then be back to take my son :headbang1: , so its, on. Mike still gonna give me a ride in that rail. lol

i take it there will be a meet and greet sat? what time??? 11?

:driver: Well Sheeet i just got the okaly dokaly to go for fri and sat then be back to take my son :headbang1: , so its, on. Mike still gonna give me a ride in that rail. lol

chris the meet and gret is on sat at 2 o'clock at the south pole see ya there :halloween:

2pm saturday like usual.. followed by a good sand fix as per usual.. looking forward to good times and some relaxing fun

Capt

:ban-split: Well Sheeet i just got the okaly dokaly to go for fri and sat then be back to take my son :trickortreat: , so its, on. Mike still gonna give me a ride in that rail. lol

You know I will. I am sure that it will only complicate your life though. :beercheers: