Nightdrags trip report

aceisback

I agree about the trash.What I don't understand is all of us on these forums say we pick up more than we bring and the place is still trashed.I have banshees but I don't wear a hat so I know your not blaming us.The lights you are talking about was not ours.I think the rangers should write tickets all night long for trashing the place instead of making me put a 3 inch flash light on my banshee.

For the record we picked up all of our trash.If it is the hillshooters that trash the place there must be alot of us because the flats are a mess to.

The flats are a mess for other resons.....AT the hill was lack of respect.

Where you guys were parked was clean thank you

Sterotyping or not these people shouldnt be aloud to live.They are ruining it for the people that have been doing this for all there life not just a couple of months or years because some friends got them into it and they think "it is so badass"

This happens in all aspects of life,hiking trails,lakes,dunes or wherever people have recreation areas

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has to be said and you can take it for whats its worth but why are the people of Latin decent the most disgusting of all.....Not all of them but for the most part they are downright disgusting!! Dont get me wrong there was probably some white trash crackers out there too who left trash.

The trash is not acceptable..you people are pieces of sh*t. :beat::beat:

When I was leaving on the dirt road a truck past me with the tailgate down so all the trash could blow out.Some came out on the dirt road but I sure his bed was empty soon as he got to baker.....and guess what they looked like "people of latin decent" in the truck.

If you cant be a clean person black,brown,white,red or any other color or race STAY THE HELL HOME YOU DIRTY a-holes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who gives you the right to dish it out like that...and then you you try to make it right by including some whites in the whole mess. i am latino born and raised here and proud to be an american...but what i cant stand is people like your self that feel they have the right to come on the boards and stereotype all.

who gives you the right to dish it out like that...and then you you try to make it right by including some whites in the whole mess. i am latino born and raised here and proud to be an american...but what i cant stand is people like your self that feel they have the right to come on the boards and stereotype all.

Just calling like everyone including yourself sees it.

You can ask anyone that knows me....I am not racist at all.

WHY....WHY...WHY cant this sh*t stop???? This is all I have to say. I'm done.

What a awsome trip, the weather was great, it was good to hang out with all the all the DDR peeps and man it was nice to get back on the hill after all those years :mc:

Pete thanks for taking Juan out to the hill and all the beer.

DuNePrEd and Elduner thanks for the taco's they were awsome :beat:

Al the brisket was also awsome, thanks for that

Can't wait for the season to start!!!!!!

Just calling like everyone including yourself sees it.

You can ask anyone that knows me....I am not racist at all.

WHY....WHY...WHY cant this sh*t stop???? This is all I have to say. I'm done.

I don't see it that way.

Like Dunefreak said we all have to pick up after the pigs that are on all the forums.

I am glad that I am not :beat: or :flatbiller: or :B that way I can't be blamed for anything. :beat:

I am glad that I am not :beat: or :flatbiller: or :B that way I can't be blamed for anything. :beat:

i brought a co-worker out for his first trip to the dunes last night.. he's a black dood. at the end of the night, he put his trash in the back of his truck. he never asked. black, white, brown it's common sense.

this has been debated before many times. it's not the people who frequent the forum that litter. i've gotten to the point that i'm not calling people out anymore, or taking silly pictures of trash.. i just pick it up, it's simple and easy and it's a good break from riding.

some people need to quit acting as if they're owed something because they went out of there way for someone else. thank you, we appreciate it so feel good about it, okay?

Not to :beat: but...........................ARE YOU EFFIN KIDDING ME?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We went on a ride this morning with the KLLM's. Coming back they were at the bottom of banshee hill picking up trash. So we went over and helped. All I have to say is that the people that feel they can leave their sh*t every where and not pick up after themselves is just disgusting!!!! It makes me wonder how gross your homes and cars must be. I don't know if it's lack of respect, a crappy attitude or just plain ignorance!!!!!

Things like this just give the greenies more ammo to get our riding places closed. People that do stupid things like this are probably the first A-holes that will be crabbing when fees go up, more restrictions come or just closing Dumont for good. I have to ask, is it that hard to throw your garbage in the bed of a truck before you leave the hill????

On a lighter note.................Had a great time and it was great to see everyone. Special thanks to Smokin Als for coming out!!!!!

I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - x2! when i rode my bike down there the next morning arond 8 i was just disgusted let alone pissed off that people have the nerve to leave a :beat: hazardous gas bin and cans etc. all over the dunes. if ignorant people like that ever would like to come back out to the dunes, then you should clean your SH*T up. it wont hurt to make sure we all have clean dunes to ride in! just my :2cents:

and the smoked briscuit(sp) was excelent AL! thanks for feeding us, and nice meeting you

wish i could have made it...i almost called in to work to bust out the lambo 70 and go. But it just couldnt happen, Had Doctors appointments for li Ava and 2 hours of sleep. so just couldnt make it.

Looks and sounds like fun as usual. Ill make it soon!!!!!

vaJJ, (down right mean) :lol: Great hanging with you again! Eddie it was a pleasure to meet you and I look forward to riding with you on that new bad a$$ machine you bought as soon as you feel better. Pete, thanks again for the ride and the comfortable place to sleep. :beat::2cents::sleeping::sleeping:

I had so much fun I can't begin to tell you. Met some new people and seen some old friends that I have not seen in over ten years :DDRrocks: Friday night was my favorite night considering we had "comp" all to ourselves. Note to self that 4 36 packs of Bud Light is plenty for 4 to 6 people. :laughoff: I'd rather have to much than not enough.

Good times for sure! :beat:

there wasnt much left in that cooler by the end of saturday night/sun mornin lol there were a couple stragglers still bobbin in the cooler lol..

We still had a whole unopened 36 pack left plus someone gave Pete an 18 pack on Saturday and Steve had brought some as well. By the end of Saturday night I really couldn't even think about drinking more beer. :beat: So much fun!!

Saturday morning.....

IMG_9460.JPG

IMG_9462.JPG

Rob's sweet new ride...

IMG_9464-crop.jpg

Hanging at the north pole after an epic run...

IMG_9466.JPG

Having some more fun in the sand...

IMG_9498_crop.jpg

IMG_9625.JPG

IMG_9661-crop.jpg

IMG_9646-crop.jpg

IMG_9654-crop_(Medium).jpg

IMG_9665-crop_(Medium).jpg

IMG_9642.JPG

The DDR bird :2cents::beat: This lil guy hung out all day in camp.

IMG_9693.JPG

IMG_9695.JPG

IMG_9696.JPG

Sat evening....

IMG_9697.JPG

painterjoe :beat:

IMG_9709.JPG

IMG_9704.JPG

sun down

IMG_9713.JPG

BBQ time...

IMG_9714.JPG

IMG_9715.JPG

Banshee Hill...

IMG_9717.JPG

IMG_9718.JPG

IMG_9720.JPG

IMG_9721.JPG

IMG_9722.JPG

IMG_9723.JPG

IMG_9724.JPG

IMG_9727.JPG

IMG_9729.JPG

IMG_9732.JPG

IMG_9733.JPG

IMG_9735.JPG

IMG_9737.JPG

IMG_9739.JPG

IMG_9741.JPG

IMG_9743.JPG

nice pics i had a blast out there except for the last to runs i did i couldnt keep my bike running and upon farther inspect the next day my carb boot was torn in two and i can see sand in the head i just hope when i take it apart it isnt as bad as it looks

some people need to quit acting as if they're owed something because they went out of there way for someone else. thank you, we appreciate it so feel good about it, okay?

I nor anyone else is looking for a pat on the back... Its complete BS... You would have thought from the last organized banshee meet, that they would pick up there trash..

I pick up the trash so that my kids can have a place to play later also.. No thanks needed!! The last thing I need is for you or anyone else to make me feel good about something.

So it sounds like alot of people's entire trip was ruined because some litterbugs. Thats too bad like to b*tch more than talk about the good times.

My trip wasnt ruined at all.. just a little irritated in regard to the trash... its ridiculous.. Next time I should take pics and leave it for the guy that needs a pat on his back

Capt

post-1330-1249875211_thumb.jpgpost-1330-1249875236_thumb.jpg

We have been following the thread on the Drags and decided to go and had a great time.

The weather was great for August and the sand was smooth and soft.not like the floor we slept on (dam wish our toyhauler was fixed)

Had some good Rhino rides well one had a little rollover. Thanks to the guys that helped roll it back over.

Helped some people get their dogs back...if you bring your dogs keep an eye on them....

I thought there was a lot of trash out on the dune more than normal...we pick up what we can.

Had a good laugh at the lady that pee'd on her foot at the South Pole.....lol

:beat:

Sounds like everyone had a great time, as usual! Im bummed I didnt make it this year. Glad sounds like there were no major accidents. Typically the rangers arent even around during the summer, wonder if they showed up just cause they got wind of the nite drags?? Thanks for sharing the pics Pete, sand looks sooo smooooooth!

What a blast, had so much fun at the hill and at camp :2cents: Arrived at 8:30pm with theAlasken and ISBB, Unloaded and went sraight for Als. Than you Al for the awesome grub. Met some new faces and cant wait for Oct. See yall again soon. :beat::beat: