Hill Billy Turbo Busa Banshee

metalalien

One of the owners posted on the video. Says they are working on Hill Billy II for 2010. Any luck with the SM video?

Wonder what he will bring to the table? Small jet engine ?

thats sick and all, but HOW can you not be yanking EVERYONE ...those two strokes don't make anywhere near that power..how heavy is that thing really? I really love that bike i just think it should be faster then that shouldnt it.

we have one we built with a stock ZX9 motor in it and going up the biggest hill at gosa we BARLEY get it into 2nd im just too lazy to regear it right now considering no one there could beat it, but then again we wernt racing drag banshees

The banshees arent making the power the turbo busa makes but it most likely weighs about 200ish pounds and making some damn good HP itself.Like bert said you run those same 2 bikes up a bigger hill like either of the Sand Mountains it wouldnt be close.All in all I have never been overly impressed with street bike conversions.They seem to take way to long to rev out.

The banshees arent making the power the turbo busa makes but it most likely weighs about 200ish pounds and making some damn good HP itself.Like bert said you run those same 2 bikes up a bigger hill like either of the Sand Mountains it wouldnt be close.All in all I have never been overly impressed with street bike conversions.They seem to take way to long to rev out.

But man do those quads give you goos bunks when they rev there motors :headbang1:

sound so good