Sold

Doghouse

The two guys working the parts counter at Carter Power Sports looked at me just like this ---------> :worthless_without_pics: :dunno:

when I said what about the $10.00 off discount for getting the pass in Sept? The one guy says I never heard of that, they never sent us anything... turns to the other guy and asks if he heard anything about any kind of discount, looks at me :old::cry: nope never heard of that before... I paid cash... I hope they are going to have a good lunch on me today!!!! Cause that probably went right into a pocket!! AZZHATS!

"Well I'll show you guys, if you're not going to give me the early purchase discount, then I'll only buy 2"

That'll teach 'em!

"Well I'll show you guys, if you're not going to give me the early purchase discount, then I'll only buy 2"

That'll teach 'em!

:worthless_without_pics: :dunno:

Um.....I only bought one.

I had already wasted my time going out of my way to go there. We needed it for next weekend, kinda liked to have it in hand...

Just thought I would let others know not to get them there since they are not honoring the discount!

:worthless_without_pics: :dunno:

Um.....I only bought one.

I had already wasted my time going out of my way to go there. We needed it for next weekend, kinda liked to have it in hand...

Just thought I would let others know not to get them there since they are not honoring the discount!

Oops, sorry. I was just trying to post a totally self serving blurb to poke fun at the situation and stir conversation.

Oops, sorry. I was just trying to post a totally self serving blurb to poke fun at the situation and stir conversation.

No biggie.. apology accepted.. :worthless_without_pics:

Carter has the issue straightened out and I will be heading over there after work to get my $10.00 back! :dunno:

yep...unless I sell all of the 189 I have in stock this weekend...then I'd order more anyway...no worries.

I am going to charge more for the passes & stickers when I'm vending at Dumont this year, so I encourage everyone to buy these stickers and passes PRIOR to going to Dumont.

The additional I'll be charging is: $5 more than face value for cash and $7 more than face value for credit card.

Buy them now.

I am going to charge more for the passes & stickers when I'm vending at Dumont this year, so I encourage everyone to buy these stickers and passes PRIOR to going to Dumont.

The additional I'll be charging is: $5 more than face value for cash and $7 more than face value for credit card.

Buy them now.

Not even a ddr hookup in the dunes aye lol.. Ill see what i can do..

Thanks Pete. Just can't see $5 for a 3 cent envelope and a 44 cent stamp... All about the principal of the matter.

$2.50 is doable since it's the ASA giving thier time, but not double that even with it being $10 off for the Dumont pass. Guess I'll have to get it for $90 from Habib at Valero.

Wish the TRT meeting would've been a Saturday, easy transaction there.

Thanks Pete. Just can't see $5 for a 3 cent envelope and a 44 cent stamp... All about the principal of the matter.

$2.50 is doable since it's the ASA giving thier time, but not double that even with it being $10 off for the Dumont pass. Guess I'll have to get it for $90 from Habib at Valero.

Wish the TRT meeting would've been a Saturday, easy transaction there.

:thumb: