09/10 season kickoff weekend

dunefreak

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like a never mind on all that excitment....

I do believe I am out now... oh well.. hope for Halloween!

Everyone have a safe and awesome trip! Should be good duning sounds like a nice small crowd! Take lots of pics everyone! :thumb:

:(

Looks like a never mind on all that excitment....

I do believe I am out now... oh well.. hope for Halloween!

Everyone have a safe and awesome trip! Should be good duning sounds like a nice small crowd! Take lots of pics everyone! :thumb:

We are not out untill I say we are out. I will find some way for us to make it out.

Got a friend coming from Maryland. This is her first trip ever and she is coming to Vegas. She wants to see what I have been ranting about and we will be there saturday morning. I'm getting my cast off this thursday so I can't imagine feeling well enough to ride but I'll kill some beers with the DDR peeps. See ya Saturday!

I got word last week that POPPY'S PIZZA will be there kickoff weekend! :thumb:

I talked to Poppy at the Super Run last weekend & heard some sad news. Unfortunatley his mother just passed away; therefore he won't be able to make it this weekend of course. :(

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Work first need $$$$$$$$$$$. I have to fly to Dallas for the weekend for work. Or else I would have my hauler loaded and ready to go............ Might have to make a trip the weekend before Halloween. Kids wont let me have my way this time............

Might have to work an Sat. Hopefully I will get all my work done by Friday but I wont know until the middle of the week. If I have to work oh well. I am not turning it down.

well get off DDR and GET TO WORK MO FO!!!!!!

LOL just kidding great to hear you got the work Mike!!!!!

The food is in the toy hauler, the liquid refreshments are loaded and the rail and Rhino are ready to load. Tires all aired up and gas all bought and loaded. I am so ready to go but if Acuweather is right and The Weather Channel is wrong I'll be a pi**ed off old man. :angry2: I just can't invision sitting in a rocking trailer with sand blowing into every little opening and watching DTV all weekend! :dope:

:praying: Somebody pleeze do something about this lousy weather forcast!!!!! :driver:

I'm too old for this sh*t. At my age I can't afford to miss even one single sand weekend!!! :old:

:rant_on: :rant_on: :rant_on: :beercheers:

Edited by SANDAWG