09/10 season kickoff weekend

dunefreak

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's all this fuss with old guys and the weather??? C'mon Pat! Let's go! I'll even go on some slower cruiser runs with ya in the buggy. I'm not prejudice against any dune rides. Give me a call tomorrow and I can give you a heads up where we'll be. Unless you only come out Friday. I wont be there till Fri night.

Thanks for the offer and encouragement Pete. Headed out in a couple of minutes just for the day. You have a ball on Saturday! I'll "MISS" my Monkie Hug today!!! Have her save up an extra big un for Haloweeen weekend! :blah::flipoff:

"I'll even go on some slower cruiser runs with ya in the buggy." I'll hold ya to this Halloween weekend!! :rolleyes:

Edited by SANDAWG

We will have the quads and the car :old: ...not sure that Jim will get on his quad, but I will be on mine for sure after I get some time in the car. :ynot:

I'll probably be following the car on my quad, but I'm thinking it won't be too fast of a ride since it will be the first trip with it and if you join me we will just try to follow and if we can't then we will cruise and meet up with them when ever we get there...just stop by the camp and try to catch us :mc: .

Sounds good to me!! I am pretty sure Mike will be falling in line with Pete and Randog and those guys!

So NO WAY I can keep up with them!

Jodi you are welcome to ride with me I have Shelby and Dillon coming with me so I'm

sure we will be taking Shelby on several cruising speed rides :mc:

WHAT???? Mike never told me you were coming out!! :laughing::rolleyes:

YAY! I founf some quad riding peeps! I thought I was just going to be put putting around! ! I don't think I am ready for leading rides at Dumont.. Coral Pink is different! Maybe by the end of this season!

:flipoff::blah:

Is it time yet????

What's all this fuss with old guys and the weather??? C'mon Pat! Let's go! I'll even go on some slower cruiser runs with ya in the buggy. I'm not prejudice against any dune rides. Give me a call tomorrow and I can give you a heads up where we'll be. Unless you only come out Friday. I wont be there till Fri night.

Thanks for the offer and encouragement Pete. Headed out in a couple of minutes just for the day. You have a ball on Saturday! I'll "MISS" my Monkie Hug today!!! Have her save up an extra big un for Haloweeen weekend! :ynot::flipoff:

"I'll even go on some slower cruiser runs with ya in the buggy." I'll hold ya to this Halloween weekend!! :rolleyes:

:blah: you could stay in town with me (wink wink), you own a tux?