found dog 09-02-09 jones & smoke ranch

found a pure bred boxer, hes young good natured. i found him 09-02-09 on jones and sheila the major cross streets are cheyenne, smoke ranch. i put an ad on craigslist put signs up but no one is replying. the dog looks like it hes been pampered and cared for. i like to find the owners, if you know anyone that has a missing boxer in the northwest area call me 468-7704

found a pure bred boxer, hes young good natured. i found him 09-02-09 on jones and sheila the major cross streets are cheyenne, smoke ranch. i put an ad on craigslist put signs up but no one is replying. the dog looks like it hes been pampered and cared for. i like to find the owners, if you know anyone that has a missing boxer in the northwest area call me 468-7704

have you stopped by a vet and had him checked for a microchip ???

i also seen a dog running around a gas station the other day and no one cared. it sucks a lot of people are getting kicked out of their homes and have to go rent an apartment and most do not allow dogs so they just let them walk and hope someone takes them in.

If i were you and no one clams him, put an ad up on here for a free dog if you don't want him. Im sure someone would like that dog.

try putting an add up on here: http://www.liedanimalshelter.org/lostandfound.html

Edited by Raptor0206

Thanks for the response, I've put up 15 signs around my house, 3 craigslist ads, I put a flyer at the nearest pets mart. I also drove to lied animal shelter and checked with them, no luck but I did put a flyer there also. I gave him to a friend who already has a boxer and if I do find the real owner it wont be a problem getting him back. I skipped my plans for the weekend to take care of this dog, but I couldn't see him go to the pound or get hit by a car. There's tons of dogs in my neighborhood that are just out wandering around, I saw a pit bull this morning. Crazy.