Dumont cleanup???

HappyHour

:headbang: I have heard from talk around the campfire that the Dumont Cleanup is in March sometime. Can anyone confirm this or do you have any info on this deal. I'd like to make it but I am already scheduled to go to Glamis for an off weekend with a buddy of mine that lives in Phoenix.

Just wondering???........... :thumb:

I heard rumor that it would be before jeep jamboree.. some where middle of january??? but who knows..

Glad to hear the word about the clean up is getting around! here is a little bit of information. More to follow after the Friends of Dumont Dunes Board meeting in Jan. We look forward to having a great turnout.

Thank you

here's the date March 18, 2006

http://www.dumontdunes.info/

I was gonna plan on our own DDR Dumont cleanup trip sometime maybe in January, but then I broke mt damn arms and I don't know when I will be 100%. I still might try an organize & partially fund our own cleanup trip though. I'll keep everybody posted. :headbang:

I was gonna plan on our own DDR Dumont cleanup trip sometime maybe in January, but then I broke mt damn arms and I don't know when I will be 100%. I still might try an organize & partially fund our own cleanup trip though. I'll keep everybody posted. :rockon:

Dunefreak, why not throw the time and money into our already scheduled clean up? I think we could work together on it don't you? I am the co-chairman of the FODD clean up and I am sure the other members and board of directors would go for it. I have a meeting Jan. 8th with the board and would be glad to discuss it then. Let me know?

Sounds good, ynot. I was gonna help be part of the FODD cleanup anyways, but I was thinking of maybe having the DDR trip not only be a clean-up trip, but a big DDR get-together where we could all camp together and make it a big yearly thing. :flipoff::chat::drinkbeer::rockon::rockwoot:

We can talk more later about the FODD cleanup trip where DDR gets involved to help. :thumb:

Sounds good, ynot. I was gonna help be part of the FODD cleanup anyways, but I was thinking of maybe having the DDR trip not only be a clean-up trip, but a big DDR get-together where we could all camp together and make it a big yearly thing. :drinkbeer::chat::rockwoot::flipoff::thumb:

We can talk more later about the FODD cleanup trip where DDR gets involved to help. :chat:

Works for me! :rockon: