a good las vegas atv shop?

quad~dizzle

• 1 month later...

ahmmm ... quad shop is NOT steve abbotts shop.. abbotts shop is atv cycle sports and he has stepped down from working on peoples bikes and has not had a problem with doing things like that since he opend atv cycle sports. he did all that at quad central in his so called "crazy" days.

quad shop is completely different shop..different side of town.different people

• 2 weeks later...

X1,000,000.00 He might steal it or rent it out!!!! :kissass:

I rent my quads from Abbott all the time, love dealing with him, and even if they're customers bikes, it means his overhead is really cheap!

It's still the largest and nicest shop in town with the most parts with the cheapest prices :kissass:

I have had work done by several different ATV shops in Vegas. So Far ATV Cycle sports has always done the best work at the best prices and developed more power from my bikes then anyone in the las vegas valley.

I have had work done by several different ATV shops in Vegas. So Far ATV Cycle sports has always done the best work at the best prices and developed more power from my bikes then anyone in the las vegas valley.

Single poster huh.. what work have you had done and what other shops did you compare to? I can tell you that he is not the cheapest in town nor is he close to reality on most of his prices for major work... I compared.. what ya got

I saved 1,000 dollars on a raptor build by using Pure Evil Racing around the corner

Capt

• 1 month later...

Is Bob Lafkin still running the shop?

They ain't cheap.