banshee hill

Was out at banshee hill yesterday. There was some people there with a truck and a small enclosed trailer. I was parked close to them in my truck. I tried to get my utility trailer in there but couldn't, got struck twice at the entrance. didn't want to air down the tires anymore, as i didn't have my compressor with me.

Any how, a ranger came up and said no more trailers allowed at comp & banshee unless it's a sanctuned event like the FSW next weekend. What's up with that?

• 2 weeks later...

Was out at banshee hill yesterday. There was some people there with a truck and a small enclosed trailer. I was parked close to them in my truck. I tried to get my utility trailer in there but couldn't, got struck twice at the entrance. didn't want to air down the tires anymore, as i didn't have my compressor with me.

Any how, a ranger came up and said no more trailers allowed at comp & banshee unless it's a sanctuned event like the FSW next weekend. What's up with that?

whats next you cant start your quad were you camp you have to push it to the dunes and then start it. you have to love it

• 2 months later...

Maybe it has something to do with all the garbage and crap that gets left behind from the dirt bags that campout there? :freakin_nuts:

Being out there with a trailer means that you would have ample opportunity to haul out much more than you haul in. I know we all hate picking up after those who don't respect and enjoy the desert as much as the majority of us do, but it's easier to contribute with a trailer at hand than it is on a quad, bike, or rail.

i think its a good idea.

well, so long dude with stripper pole on your hauler gate :freakin_nuts:

I would not want to see people caming there, but if your over there with a flat trailer or an enclosed trailer for a few hours doing some testing that would suck.