Kick-Off Weekend Trip Reports

EY3BA11

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did you guys see capt out there we finished the car sat he made it sunday. so the sand was real soft?? that explains a couple of things cool !!!

sounds like ynot's car was rockin :hatdance:

how was joe duners new car ??? :?:

how bout sand snake ??? :banghead:

i see randizzle and malibu had it going on. :banghead:

and the vid shows petes green machine was moving nicely :dayum:

did ogp finally show up with a buggy ??? :banghead:

My car did great! No problems w/ my 1st trip out..KLLM'S car did awsome no issues there either. AWSOME WEEKEND.. :banghead: here is some video for Joe and David.

My car did great! No problems w/ my 1st trip out..KLLM'S car did awsome no issues there either. AWSOME WEEKEND.. :banghead: here is some video for Joe and David.

Great short vids Jim... Camera cord is broke(stupid dog lol )

Will post some pics as soon as I can.. man I had a good time. Thanks for letting us hang out with ya Jim...

Even with the wind it was fun

Capt

did you guys see capt out there we finished the car sat he made it sunday. so the sand was real soft?? that explains a couple of things cool !!!

sounds like ynot's car was rockin :hatdance:

how was joe duners new car ??? :?:

how bout sand snake ??? :dunno:

i see randizzle and malibu had it going on. :dayum:

and the vid shows petes green machine was moving nicely :banghead:

did ogp finally show up with a buggy ??? :dunno:

We went on a couple runs with Capt and the family, car is looking really good. :hello:

The sand was super soft and razors very sharp, but once we found a line we had a good long run to the north pole.

We went on a few runs with Joe Duner. That car looks awesome and looks like it rides pretty nice too. :banghead:

SandSnakes car is badass :banghead: and fun to drive. :driver:

I had a great time as passenger and following the cars on my quad.

Great short vids Jim... Camera cord is broke(stupid dog lol )

Will post some pics as soon as I can.. man I had a good time. Thanks for letting us hang out with ya Jim...

Even with the wind it was fun

Capt

You guys are always welcome, thanks for dinner :banghead: !!

I have a couple :dunno: I'll have to post them later though...looks like photobucket just got blocked at work :laughoff: .

Edited by Foxysandchick

man what a good opening weekend.. the beginning at least. did a ton on riding and barely spent any time at camp at all. the dunes were loaded with witches eyes though and the woops on top of comp kicked my butt a few times. all in all, super weekend

but... after a great weekend everything went to crap on the way home. my transfer case on my truck broke and seized it all up right on the corner of the turn onto old spanish trail (tecopa turnoff) and i had to leave my truck over night untill i could get it towed in the morning. I left it there around 5 oclock. its a lifted black f350 with a got sand sticker on the back and a custom license plate reading 'HUCKER'. well some @sshole shattered the window and broke into it while it was parked there over night and rummaged through all of my crap i had inside, but neglected taking a very expensive stereo and only got a bag of useless junk. i, along with the local sheriff thinks the person that did it got scared away by a passing vehicle. if it was any of you ddr guys i cant thank you enough and if anybody saw anything any info will be greatly appreciated.

oh yea, this happened on sunday night-early monday morning

I seen it when we drove past at about 6pm or so and it was all intact.. wondered why someone stopped there

No one around at that time.. for sure because I was looking...

Sry to hear about that

Capt

SandSaw/MFDB/Anorexic A-hole got the ride video up of me eating it..

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid112.photobucket.com/albums/n169/JoeDaddy_05/PICT0001.flv">

man what a good opening weekend.. the beginning at least. did a ton on riding and barely spent any time at camp at all. the dunes were loaded with witches eyes though and the woops on top of comp kicked my butt a few times. all in all, super weekend

but... after a great weekend everything went to crap on the way home. my transfer case on my truck broke and seized it all up right on the corner of the turn onto old spanish trail (tecopa turnoff) and i had to leave my truck over night untill i could get it towed in the morning. I left it there around 5 oclock. its a lifted black f350 with a got sand sticker on the back and a custom license plate reading 'HUCKER'. well some @sshole shattered the window and broke into it while it was parked there over night and rummaged through all of my crap i had inside, but neglected taking a very expensive stereo and only got a bag of useless junk. i, along with the local sheriff thinks the person that did it got scared away by a passing vehicle. if it was any of you ddr guys i cant thank you enough and if anybody saw anything any info will be greatly appreciated.

DAMN! That sucks, Tyler. Yeah I saw your truck on our way out around 7:30 or so. It didn't look vandalized at that point so it must have been at night. Some people. :angry2:

SandSaw/MFDB/Anorexic A-hole got the ride video up of me eating it..

:dunno::dunno: Sucks man. That happened to me once too in that soft chit. Comes up without any notice.

WOW....hopefully a trip report thread won't get closed before Pete can post pictures. I thought the drama lessens after the first trip??? :dunno:

Yeah Pete where are those pics??? :angry2: :whistle:

We need an impaitient smiley! :dunno:

DAMN! That sucks, Tyler. Yeah I saw your truck on our way out around 7:30 or so. It didn't look vandalized at that point so it must have been at night. Some people. :angry2:

yea it must have been later on that night. all that happened was the drivers window was broken out. but the window is nothing compared to the damn transfer case i have to replace. the worst part, my truck went out of warranty 1 month ago.. 1 freaking month. :whistle:

wanna see the only dune picture i have from this trip?

IMG_0003.jpg

but ill be looking forward to some more possitive pictures :dunno::dunno: