2nd annual Dumont Dunes Poker Run

dunefreak

Come join us for the 2nd annual Dumont Dunes poker Run presented by Friends of Dumont Dunes and DumontDuneRiders.com on Saturday, November 14th, 2009. That is 2 weeks after Halloween and 2 weeks before Thanksgiving weekend.

Registration will be set up directly across from bathroom 10. Poker hands are $20 each or 3 for $50. The prize money percentages have been raised this year so you don't want to miss it.

Hope to see all of you there. Also: anyone who is interested in helping as a volunteer this year, please pm me or ynot.

More details will be posted soon. We just wanted to start getting the word out now. :dunno:

poker-run-2nd-annual.jpg

For a full size pdf flyer, click here.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im in to work registration. Last year was good times. Jodi, if you dont go out for weekend, you can day trip with me if you want.

Stacey didn't you call in "sick" last year at the poker run? :blonde:

But thanks for volunteering for this one! :)

Stacey didn't you call in "sick" last year at the poker run? :blonde:

But thanks for volunteering for this one! :)

yeah it was the clean up this year. But ive worked every clean up for the last few years. being as I worked swing and didnt get off till 1am prior to the clean up and I wasnt feeling good so I didnt sleep, yup, I called in sick. lol Sorry, think I was due for some time off boss! :P

Is there no cleanup associated with this event? I'm sure we'll all do our part along the way, just seem to remember last year coincided with a clean up.

Will there be all of the drawings and give aways like last time or is that on attached to the DD clean up weekend?

Sorry for MY confusion...

Is there no cleanup associated with this event? I'm sure we'll all do our part along the way, just seem to remember last year coincided with a clean up.

Will there be all of the drawings and give aways like last time or is that on attached to the DD clean up weekend?

since the payoff %'s are pretty high I doubt there will be any giveaways but we will probablly do a 50/50 raffle. You are always asked and welcome to take a bag with you and fill er up. You just have to haul it home as we will not have a dumpster there.

This is a completely separate event from Cleanup weekend. Cleanup is in March. Even the 1st annual poker run last year was in November. :laughing:

Im in to work registration. Last year was good times. Jodi, if you dont go out for weekend, you can day trip with me if you want.

We can take the Homo to save gas, if we just go for the day... but hopefully Mike will be itching to go back out and make it for the weekend or an over nighter!

:laughing::grin:

Edited by sand chick

We can take the Homo to save gas, if we just go for the day... but hopefully Mike will be itching to go back out and make it for the weekend or an over nighter!

:laughing::cry:

You can't just drive the homo out. If you do you wont have your quad. If you don't have your quad you wont be able to get any sick monster air!!!!! :grin:

:laughing::grin:

i think homos like to be driven, but you might want to ask him first :?:

i think homos like to be driven, but you might want to ask him first :?:

My Chevy H.H.R affectionatly was nick named the H.omo H.ot R.od the day I brought it home... it has stuck ever since! :laughing::blink:

Now back to the topic!!

We need more peeps stepping up to volunteer!! Come on.. last years was a blast!!!! :DDRrocks:

We need more peeps stepping up to volunteer!! Come on.. last years was a blast!!!! :laughing:

We're doing pretty good on volunteers so far, but more never hurts.

The thread wasn't to round up volunteers. ;) We just wanted to let everyone know about it. I hope we get as many, if not more, duners as last year.

Post up if you plan on making it out. :blink:

i ran this past the wife resembling lady the other day, and i am pretty sure this is on the agenda....especially since we are not going out on halloween, i will be gettin that inch for sure , and i will need a fix.