2nd annual Dumont Dunes Poker Run

dunefreak

Stacey didn't you call in "sick" last year at the poker run? :blonde: But thanks for volunteering for this one! :)

ummmmmm no. Stacey was flat broke, out of a job and still found the money and time to make it out and volunteer!!!!! :laughing: I thought that was very very cool of her. :blink:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ummmmmm no. Stacey was flat broke, out of a job and still found the money and time to make it out and volunteer!!!!! :DDRrocks: I thought that was very very cool of her. :blink:

Geez Tim did you not see that i already apologized to her? No use bringing it up anymore i can only maya culpa so many times. I thought it was cool of her and I was just given her a little sh*t but thanks for bringing it up again :laughing:

No I overlooked what you had written to her, I didnt see it.... I was trying to recognise her. I think it was very generous of her, especially in hard times that she spent the money and made the effort to go all the way out there just for the day and volunteer.

No I overlooked what you had written to her, I didnt see it.... I was trying to recognise her. I think it was very generous of her, especially in hard times that she spent the money and made the effort to go all the way out there just for the day and volunteer.

I would agree with your statement! :clap::beercheers:

Skinner and I will be there for sure! We wont be out for Halloween, so I know we will both be in need of some sand by then. Pete I would like to help out if I could. Figure a good way for me to meet some of the other DDR members. I met some of the girls on opening weekend and a few others, but would like to get to know some others.

I know Justin wants to ride too, just let me know if there is anything I can do Pete. Thanks!

Julie

Well we didn't have many date options for a good turnout, guys. If we did it a week earlier or later it would be back to back with a holiday weekend. Everyone bitched last year because it was the weekend after Halloween. So we changed it to accomodate for more duners. Sorry... :beercheers:

Dumont Poker run run on Sat., Lucas off-road on Sun. cant get any better.

that sounds like a plan my buddie Rog is racing the old flying bananna rhino i think he ranked 4th in the series so far, have not had a chance to drive to other states to seem him race and hang out, and i definatley dont wanna miss a dumont run. :beercheers:

• 2 weeks later...

just a reminder :DDRrocks: ....2 weeks after Halloween!

We hope to see another great turnout this year! :pumpkin:

Pete are you going to be giving away more stickers? I'd like to get some more various shapes and sizes if possible. They tend to disapear on our trips, kind of give them to the people we meet from here to Glamis,to Coral and St.Anthonys. Afew places in between too.

It would be much appreciated.

Pete are you going to be giving away more stickers? I'd like to get some more various shapes and sizes if possible. They tend to disapear on our trips, kind of give them to the people we meet from here to Glamis,to Coral and St.Anthonys. Afew places in between too.

It would be much appreciated.

Absolutely! :DDRrocks:

• 2 weeks later...