2nd annual Dumont Dunes Poker Run

dunefreak

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, wont be making it this one....Indy blew his knee out today and back at the Vet now, hopefully have surgery tomorrow and pick him up in the evening or Sat morning. Really hate missing it this weekend, but I gotta be around to take care of my boy....SF Woody :beercheers:

Sorry, wont be making it this one....Indy blew his knee out today and back at the Vet now, hopefully have surgery tomorrow and pick him up in the evening or Sat morning. Really hate missing it this weekend, but I gotta be around to take care of my boy....SF Woody :beercheers:

awww, sorry to hear about Indy Woods. Poor thing has been thru quite a bit in the last year hasnt he?

Damn Woods, sorry to hear that. He seemed to be in such great shape last week. Maybe he was a lil too excited and forgot how old he was. lol Hope he heals up fast.

Just a quick note for any volunteers that are helping us out this year: please meet at registration at 7:45-8 AM.

We should have everything covered, but (just in case we run short) if anyone would like to be some backup help such as an hour or 2 manning a checkpoint, or if you can haul items to and from a checkpoint, or help signing people up...please meet up at the registration booth early as well. :laughoff: Any and help is appreciated. It takes alot of bodies to make this poker run happen.

This years's poker run should be even better than last years! :laughoff::beercheers::laughoff:

Sorry, wont be making it this one....Indy blew his knee out today and back at the Vet now, hopefully have surgery tomorrow and pick him up in the evening or Sat morning. Really hate missing it this weekend, but I gotta be around to take care of my boy....SF Woody :laughoff:

Hope Indy gets better quickly :laughoff: give him some hugs from me. Chubs is on meds for his knees and the vet said to get him down to around 65lbs so he can get around better, he has a tumor in his neck that can't be removed, but he is still in good spirits. I need to bring Chubby by your camp some trip so the old guys can lay in the sand together away from the puppies :beercheers: .

oy yeah I heard Jodi was going to be making Caramel Latte's at her pit stop??

:kissass: :flipoff::slap::idiot::idea::beercheers::laughoff::lol::laughoff::laughoff::ninja::ninja:

:lol: :lol: Don't I wish!!

NO I will bring just regular coffee for the registration booth... not enough for an army, but enough to share some!!

Is it time yet??

I am really looking forward to yet another relaxing weekend in the sand and helping out a couple of good causes! :grin:

Edited by sand chick