Found opening weekend

Found a fanny pack/single drink holder only posting cause there is something important in it PM me if you think it's yours....

Also.... The bottom half of riding pants that un-zip into shorts blew up against my trailer in camp so if anyone is riding around with one long leg and one short I have your missing piece.. LOL

:beercheers:

Found a fanny pack/single drink holder only posting cause there is something important in it PM me if you think it's yours....

Also.... The bottom half of riding pants that un-zip into shorts blew up against my trailer in camp so if anyone is riding around with one long leg and one short I have your missing piece.. LOL

is the pant leg Black? Might be my grandsons. I will have to check his bag to see if he's missing one. Now if he could just find the top half he would be in business! :clap:

is the pant leg Black? Might be my grandsons. I will have to check his bag to see if he's missing one. Now if he could just find the top half he would be in business! :clap:

Seems to large to be your grandsons.... but then again he is prob my age LOL j/k

yes it's black...

I found two blue riding gloves on my bike and two different times.... too bad they don't match... :barf:

But if someone who was in our camp is missing just one of their riding gloves and they may have set it down on my quad.. I have them in the hauler...

I think if memory served me right (don't count on it) one id a Fox and the other I am not sure of...

• 2 weeks later...

I found two blue riding gloves on my bike and two different times.... too bad they don't match... :trickortreat:

But if someone who was in our camp is missing just one of their riding gloves and they may have set it down on my quad.. I have them in the hauler...

I think if memory served me right (don't count on it) one id a Fox and the other I am not sure of...

Nevermind on the finding of someones gloves..... :laughoff:

Thanks alot Charlie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :beercheers::laughoff::ban-split: just one of the many reasons I love you so much!!!