Hot Showers Opening Weekend!

The Shower Queen

Hot Showers at Dumont Dunes  

69 members have voted

1. 1. How does the opportunity to take a hot shower or two out at the dunes sound?

• Awesome! I'd give my last six pack for it!
    • Your Kidding! I like gritty teeth and armpits!

Maui Showers will be on Vendors Row Halloween Weekend! Featuring hot showers in private rooms, we invite everyone to indulge in the Maui experience. Towels, Soap and Shampoo will be available to those in need! As provider to NASCAR, Maui takes great pride in its fleet of showers and invites you to stop by and take a shower or a gander!

Send your questions to spencerdiamondgirl@gmail.com

post-5780-1255276425_thumb.jpg

post-5780-1255276469_thumb.jpg

post-5780-1255276513_thumb.jpg

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Actual attendant may vary! :lol::driver: Now that's funny right there. I've used these facilities down at Fontana when I used to work security at the track and I must say the attendants looked a whole lot closer to Aunt Jemima than the model shown. Regardless, it was a nice hot shower and was kept very clean.

I can see it being utilized if the price is right. Lots of folks still doing the tent thing nowadays and this would be a nice supplement to the experience. Cost?

*Actual attendant may vary! :lol::driver: Now that's funny right there. I've used these facilities down at Fontana when I used to work security at the track and I must say the attendants looked a whole lot closer to Aunt Jemima than the model shown. Regardless, it was a nice hot shower and was kept very clean.

I can see it being utilized if the price is right. Lots of folks still doing the tent thing nowadays and this would be a nice supplement to the experience. Cost?

We're thinking $7 per shower, 2 for $15 or 3 Showers for $20. The 3 for $20 will include shampoo, conditioner and soap! And we have towels too!

Glad to see you guys are making it out. I remember you emailing me a while back asking if it would be a good idea. I think alot of people will definitely take advantage of it even if they have a motorhome or hauler with a shower. Grey tanks fill up fast and water runs out if they have a family or alot of people. Good luck guys. Hope it works out. Sounds like Vendor row will be pretty happening this Halloween.

Now there is a true "Entrepreneurial" idea!!! :driver:

I say Good Luck with your venture!

Last 6 Pak???????Now that's a bit extreme with this group!!!!!

p.s. Hope the rig looks as nice, if you get there before they grade the access road! :lol::D

:ogp:

Edited by SANDAWG

That road usually gets graded a couple times during Halloween weekend and they do it pretty early. They should be fine. :D

We will be pulling in on Thursday late afternoon and the guy from BLM was encouraging once he saw our rigs! He said the perfect spot for us was at the end of Vendors Row... Do you guys agree with that?

We will be pulling in on Thursday late afternoon and the guy from BLM was encouraging once he saw our rigs! He said the perfect spot for us was at the end of Vendors Row... Do you guys agree with that?

Meant to add....

Pricing as follows:

One Shower $7

Prepay for Two Showers $15 - Soap, Shampoo & Conditioner Included

Prepay for Three Showers $20 - Soap, Shampoo & Conditioner Included

Bath Towel Rental $2

Experience $Priceless

And yes, these are as nice as they look. Attendant on duty keeps these babies spotless!

Meant to add....

Pricing as follows:

One Shower $7

Two Showers $15 - Includes Individual Soap, Shampoo & Conditioner

Three Showers $20 - Includes Individual Soap, Shampoo & Conditioner

Bath Towel Rental $2

Experience $Priceless

And yes, these are as nice as they look. Attendant on duty keeps these babies spotless!

we use these showers every time we are at the races (april and oct.) here in vegas. I can vouche for these guys, you can crank the heat up as high as you can stand it, and the water pressure will take the toughest layer of "dune grime" off, noo problem. We actually joke about it when we are loading up to take the hauler to the track, "dont forget the shower fund". :lol:

haa hell no I'll pass then :barf:

I don't remember Aunt Jemima, but we did have one that looked like Halle Barry...

Hot tubs... I'll work on that...

What we do have is the Maui Suites. It's a hotel on wheels with sleeping quarters, living room, kitchen, bath and even a bar and one of the mobile suites, features a billards table! But they run $250 a night per bed... Most duners aren't willing to pay that to sleep, so we'll leave that one at home!

Edited by The Shower Queen