Hot Showers Opening Weekend!

The Shower Queen

Hot Showers at Dumont Dunes  

69 members have voted

1. 1. How does the opportunity to take a hot shower or two out at the dunes sound?

• Awesome! I'd give my last six pack for it!
    • Your Kidding! I like gritty teeth and armpits!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Uh Oh! All ya'll gonna be stankin' and shiatt now. Glad I'm going to be in Glamis where I can just jump in the canal and freshen up.

Seriously though, I hope they atleast give it a try and see how many peeps actually do use the service. I know getting water out there can be an issue, but they will never know true intrest until it's set up and available. Let's hope it's just rumor.

Edited by aceisback

For sure I hope they are there over thanskgivng weekend. I only have 40 gal on my 5th wheel. I bring 55 extra but I'm bringing two teenage grandsons that I hope will use the showers every night we are there. I'll damn sure pay for that service :yiah:

Edited by Tripleshot

Sooo...

WTF ???

What happened??

yea man wtf all this :angry2: for nothing...we were all prepared to take shower,so we didn't filled up the fresh water on baker and ended not taking showers because there was not enough water :banghead::banghead::clap: that's some :angry2: ....i could say that was a big lost of money so many people looking foward to take showers and nothing just like patos crew of 30+, plus 5 in or group & many more..ooooo well there lost next time we will make sure we top off the fresh water tank.... :banghead: