The Official NEW Years Topic!!

EY3BA11

OK change of plans... The group i was going to go meet up in glamis with just changed thier mind about dumont...and they are coming out for new years WOO HOOO!!!!

So Ill be there w/ probably... 6 or 7 others.. :D

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet, :flipoff: They all campin w/ us? :rockon: I'll be there on New Years regardless if my arms are healed up or not. Hopefully I can at least drive my rail by then. Crossing my fingers. :drinkbeer:

That will be just a couple of days after you get your casts off! Mabey you can drive w/ those splints. :rockwoot:

Hey guys is this going to be a big ddr camp or is everyone camping their own places. I think there is only one couple besides myself from my normal group going out new years. We usually have a about 20 rigs in our camp. If it's cool I'd like to camp with you guys. It will probably just be me and a buddy making the trip........CP :D

Wingnut,

I think eceyone is gonna camp in their usual spots on New Years. We'll prob only have a DDR only camp on some off-weekends. You're welcome to camp w/ our group. Get in touch w/ me if you want directions to where we camp. :beercheers:

OK change of plans... The group i was going to go meet up in glamis with just changed thier mind about dumont...and they are coming out for new years WOO HOOO!!!!

So Ill be there w/ probably... 6 or 7 others.. :D

Vegas Steel and Ahern will be there. Should be a good sized group. Probably 5 or 6 big cars with a few quads. Hopefully we'll all be able to get out Thursday p.m. We have been there for the last few years. It's a hoot. Not alot of riding but still a good time. See ya. Look for the Vegas Steel banner.

I should be there, hopefully with the new buggy. Even if it just for a day, I will be there.

I will be there but I may come out tues or wed. and get out before the "masses" appear!Sure would like to get a DDR ride together before the weekend crowds arrive. If anybody is going out early let me know and we can hook up. I always camp just south of the # 9 Crapper :laughing:

Edited by ynot

wish we could come out early. thought we would at least have friday or monday off like usual in the past but the greedy bastards we work for arent giving us a day off either weekend. :monkeedance2: probably gonna come out friday night again. :D