Halloween Weekend

Jakster884

Just checking to see how the trick or treating works with all the little ones going hauler to hauler. Do a lot of people hand out candy and participate in the fun. Just want to make sure my little girls have a great time. I have been to Glamis last past 5 in a row but never to trick or treat and never really payed attention to the little ones. Any i :beer_bang: nfo would be appreciated.

We have candy every year and take the kids camp to camp every year. Just look for the big mcflurry

before trick or treating starts we go mobile with the mcflurry and take the kids camp to camp with it on a trailer, but there will be lots of candy in my camp. When you go camp to camp usually people that don't have candy turn out the lights. Lots of people decorate and go all out its a lot of fun :beer_bang:

Its a lot of fun for the kids. Yours will love it. They will get to go to school talking about how they trick or treated from camp to camp in Dumont.... Gotta love the Mc flurry!!!!! Man I had a miniture one but someone stole it...... or maybe I left it behind lol

Last year I had the whole Wizard of Oz clan show up at camp, it was great ! I gave the little one that was the cowardly lion half my candy! and then there was the sasquatch dude , man I wish I was going this year .

Edited by stock 350

We have candy every year and take the kids camp to camp every year. Just look for the big mcflurry

before trick or treating starts we go mobile with the mcflurry and take the kids camp to camp with it on a trailer, but there will be lots of candy in my camp. When you go camp to camp usually people that don't have candy turn out the lights. Lots of people decorate and go all out its a lot of fun :beercheers:

Last year we took the kids in our camp in my sons toyota truck trick or treating..

I was using that damn McFlurry ballon as a land mark until I noticed it was mobile.. LOL!! :beerpint: It rained that night for a while.. It was great!!

Just make sure the lil ones are safe and not running around from camp to camp.. Their are still a lot of quads, bikes and trucks running around. I kept the kids in one truck so that they did not get lost..

We have had a great time the last 5 years during Halloween.. Kids love it!!

:idiot:

Edited by Dune Family

before trick or treating starts we go mobile with the mcflurry and take the kids camp to camp with it on a trailer, but there will be lots of candy in my camp. When you go camp to camp usually people that don't have candy turn out the lights. Lots of people decorate and go all out its a lot of fun :laughing:

HEY Brice! Hows things going! So your taking the" Mac" huh? cool!.. We'll be there thurs night. When is everyone showing up? Hope you'll have some room for us . Been working on the sand stuff all weekend,everything is looking good.. can't wait!!!

Bud

Last year we took the kids in our camp in my sons toyota truck trick or treating..

I was using that damn McFlurry ballon as a land mark until I noticed it was mobile.. LOL!! :laughing: It rained that night for a while.. It was great!!

Just make sure the lil ones are safe and not running around from camp to camp.. Their are still a lot of quads, bikes and trucks running around. I kept the kids in one truck so that they did not get lost..

We have had a great time the last 5 years during Halloween.. Kids love it!!

:watching:

One thing I noticed about last year, some kids had those glow sticks on them so they were more visible at night.... just an idea for added safety.

Last year I had the whole Wizard of Oz clan show up at camp, it was great ! I gave the little one that was the cowardly lion half my candy! and then there was the sasquatch dude , man I wish I was going this year .

I remember those guys and the llittle lion was a cote one I did the same just kept droppind handfuls in the little pumpkin!that little one was cool then again they all are thats what its all about!@! Love Dumont Halloween!! :laughing: That other place makes me :watching:

HEY Brice! Hows things going! So your taking the" Mac" huh? cool!.. We'll be there thurs night. When is everyone showing up? Hope you'll have some room for us . Been working on the sand stuff all weekend,everything is looking good.. can't wait!!!

Bud

We will be out early thursday morning we will save you guys a spot :laughing:

This is great information. I just recently joined DDR website and im ever so glad i did. We come to Dumont almost every major holiday and always wondered about the big mc flurry. This year we will be joining in on the fun of trick or treating with my 4yr old daughter. Cant wait to come out and have some fun. We as well will have people at our campsite handing out candy! :trickortreat:

MY KIDS ARE 6 AND 8 NOW AND WE'VE been trick-or-treating dumont for 6 years now. last year they scored a pillowcase full of candy they could no longer carry within an hour. we have seen maybe a dozen toyhaulers set up as haunted houses over the years, a couple of them were very elaborate! we look for halloween decorations/lights/jack-o-lanterns as our targets. dumont people are VERY generous, to say the least. it's my feeling that the people that ARE prepared with candy don't expect many kids to show up, so give plenty to each kid. i always take king size snickers and peanut butter cups kingsize too.....btw.....if my kids show up at yer camp and you forgot the candy, we also accept race gas.

All this talk of little kids trick or treating, what about the big kids? I wanna be safe and trick or treat as well! I like Beer and Candy and other drinks. Hahahahaha

Yes Halloween is for the kid in everyone is my thought. Hope to see a lot of people dressed up.