Little Sahara Report

You two should start a thread labeled "truck sh*t talking...we have some ol crappy Dodges the we think are better than all your trucks." How's that for my share of sh*t talk? :laughoff::drunk::laughoff: You guys think your trucks are that badass? Wanna tow my toyhauler out to Dumont this next season for me and show me up? Then I could get rid of my "DuraCRAP" truck and save alot of money by buying an old DODGE pos. :laughoff::boxer::dunno::dunno: CLICK HERE, GUYS

.....hmmmm....I was just thinking about the last time I had to work on my new :woo_hoo:. I don't miss all the maintenance I had with my '69 pickup. :rant: ....and fuel mileage!!!

You two should start a thread labeled "truck sh*t talking...we have some ol crappy Dodges the we think are better than all your trucks." How's that for my share of sh*t talk? :unsure::idiot::laughoff: You guys think your trucks are that badass? Wanna tow my toyhauler out to Dumont this next season for me and show me up? Then I could get rid of my "DuraCRAP" truck and save alot of money by buying an old DODGE pos. :banghead::shake::idiot::laughoff: CLICK HERE, GUYS

haha ill pull ur tow hauler with ur truck still hooked to it might be goin slow but ill do it lol , hell my trucks set up for off roadin not towin a damn tow hauler ......of course ur new trucks will walk all over our old "pos" dodges pullin trailers but lets go off roadin and see if you guys can hang !!

haha ill pull ur tow hauler with ur truck still hooked to it might be goin slow but ill do it lol , hell my trucks set up for off roadin not towin a damn tow hauler ......of course ur new trucks will walk all over our old "pos" dodges pullin trailers but lets go off roadin and see if you guys can hang !!

Dude. You need to take all of :banghead: over here. <<<<<CLICK ME>>>>>

This post is about Little Sahara....not how your truck is better than others.