performance muffler.

quad~dizzle

I know they are a site sponsor and do alot of work on everybody's sxs BUT i was in there this morning due to my exhuast rattling, spoke with a guy about taking a look and how much it would be to fix. The guy grabs a creepy crawley slides under the truck and tell me my muffler is bad and would be $250 bucks to replace.

On that not I leave to run more errands and run across another muffler shop and ask them the same thing. the guy gets in the truck take it in the shop puts it on the rack grabs his welder and not even 2 minutes later lowers the truck pulls it out and hands me the keys at no charge.

Turns out it was only a broken hanger. Thanks best muffler!

Edited by quad~dizzle

I think you have to keep in mind, that one person does not make for a bad shop. Might be a good idea to get ahold of the owner and let him know, so that he can address it.

i called performance muffler when i got home and asked for a manager and was told i was speaking to him and he was actually the guy that looked at the truck.

they maybe not be a bad shop i was just throwing this out there so people are aware and secound looks are always a great idea. :beercheers:

You should have told him,"Don't you know who I am? I am quad~dizzle, my nizzle.....fo shizzle" :blury:

:dope: i've been dealin with joe for years... and he has always takin care of me.... even warrantied my muffler and cat a couple of times.... :angry2:

Edited by Moparskin18